Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, ladies...please, it's "bakeware". No riff raff tit at Sophs...innit mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, this is HOT TEA. I was on my lunch break today (City of London) and saw her outside a building on her phone SCREAMING "Jamie you bleeping promised, no more". She then fucked her phone on the pavement and stomped on it while singing Michael Bolton's "when a man loves a woman", then downed a bottle of Paul the Pine she had in her handbag.

*This is all a lie, sorry. The normality around here today wasn't sitting well after the insanity the last few days*
Not gonna lie, you had me in the first half 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching that video with Ronnie bless him and the ball and she made that horrible laugh and my dog ran away from the room 😂😂

How does one become VIP here, who do I need to poke with my manky fingers to get it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
haha she never let me follow her personal account.
Ohh waist trainers forever teaching people to squash their organs together to try make their waist slimming.

them brows 🐛🐛
I’m not surprised her gastric band slipped, her stomach must have been in her throat wearing that girdle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if most of the cupboards in the kitchen are actually empty considering they don’t seem to eat proper food or use cooking utensils.. oh and keep the (unused) plates out on the (also unused) dining table for some weird reason. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aren't those pans the ones that all of the smaller cleaning accounts were gifted months ago? I bet they were lurking in the attic and brought down at the same time as the rug doctor.
Cant wait to see her ruin them by throwing them in her *gifted dishwasher. They are hand wash only
I was about to say the same yes a few are brand ambassadors for swan I 🤔

Reactions: 6
There she goes again more interested in tubsomes than her own child, Jamie was trying to show her what Ronnie does and she wasn’t that interested but the dog oh she’s all over that. She minds me of my sister in law has little interest in my nephew and she behaves childish like grinch

Reactions: 13
Yeh all the cleaning accounts have been gifted pretty much the entire
Swann range.

Why didn’t they gift her a hoover (FYI the powerplush is shite)

Did they gift her the slow cooker as all the other accounts have it now

Isn’t the veg wooden 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly!!!

Reactions: 2
I was watching that video with Ronnie bless him and the ball and she made that horrible laugh and my dog ran away from the room 😂😂

How does one become VIP here, who do I need to poke with my manky fingers to get it??
I think it's when you reach 5000 on your reaction score to become VIP

Reactions: 16
Right, this is HOT TEA. I was on my lunch break today (City of London) and saw her outside a building on her phone SCREAMING "Jamie you bleeping promised, no more". She then fucked her phone on the pavement and stomped on it while singing Michael Bolton's "when a man loves a woman", then downed a bottle of Paul the Pine she had in her handbag.

*This is all a lie, sorry. The normality around here today wasn't sitting well after the insanity the last few days*
I got excited then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But if you don't take a picture have you even been at work?
Obviously why I don’t take pics then cause I don’t 😂 no jokes though just picked the sprogs up from school and they wanted to drive over tower bridge (eldest has been learning about it all at school)
So off we went never again though because I picked them all up at 3 and I’m only now back home. Couldn’t take a pic cause I was driving and I’m a sensible mother.
but do have a beautiful picture of the London eye from Monday might make it my background, print it out and stick it all round the house and post it every time I feel sad.
cause it’s so beautiful guyzzzzz

now catching up on hinch towers although a friend just messaged me saying

Omg I love hinches new pans.

might block her now too 😂😂

Organising the pan cupboard can they get anymore bloody boring! Mine is actually always organised, after I use them, I wash them, I dry them and then I put them back in the pan draw, they do only all fit in there a certain way (because I have a good few more than 5) but that means its always the way I want it 🙄 they make out like they just throw it all in the cupboards after using so it must get so bloody messy!

duck off Soph you bore, ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I sound as though I’m pissing in her tea.....but wouldn’t this be classed as false advertisement?! She jogs the same amount as I tit the bed (I don’t, btw, for any of you wondering).
I thought the exact same thing! People will buy this now thinking “oh mrs hinch washes her gym wear with this, this is the best stuff”. ?!
What’s with the stupid change of outfits... is it to make her look like she has an interesting life? Playing dress up as an asda worker, gym goer. Surprised they didn’t give her a Mrs Claus outfit for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she did actually buy the swan set because she felt left out that all the others were gifted them 😂

• Haha
Organising the pan cupboard can they get anymore bloody boring! Mine is actually always organised, after I use them, I wash them, I dry them and then I put them back in the pan draw, they do only all fit in there a certain way (because I have a good few more than 5) but that means its always the way I want it 🙄 they make out like they just throw it all in the cupboards after using so it must get so bloody messy!

duck off Soph you bore, ATB.
She must think everyone lived like trampy filthy peasants before she came along 😂 have people only just started cleaning since she came about? Nahhhh duck off soph

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if most of the cupboards in the kitchen are actually empty considering they don’t seem to eat proper food or use cooking utensils.. oh and keep the (unused) plates out on the (also unused) dining table for some weird reason. :unsure:
She also seems to only have 1 small cupboard for food (packets of mugshots and casserole packets) and it seems to have all the random crap like tea/coffee/sugar.
I don't think that's normal! I honestly don't know how they survive. Get some veg in you hun!!

Reactions: 9
i hope stacey steals hinch’s “brand” and everybody switches to watching her instead, what perfect karma would that be for soph 😅🤣

Should have used this to create their product cartoon
her eyebrows actually scare me, they’ll be touching her hairline soon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also seems to only have 1 small cupboard for food (packets of mugshots and casserole packets) and it seems to have all the random crap like tea/coffee/sugar.
I don't think that's normal! I honestly don't know how they survive. Get some veg in you hun!!
Same as when she shows her fridge, considering there's three of them at home every day it's so...bare.

Reactions: 8

I almost pissed myself then.

I did text hubby and sent her story to him and asked if he knew where she was.
But he never replied. But I will push for further info when he comes home 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.