Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch Bingo: lots of videos / pictures of Ronnieblesshim and Lardsnomes saying how she hates leaving them but she’s been blessed with such amazing opportunities and she doesn’t understand how she got so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See she takes inspiration from a teenager!

can imagine her now “J where’s my jojo bow? No not that rainbow one babes or the diamanté. I need the plain black one babes makes me look more professhionals”

😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
me and my mum was just in home bargains and my mum was buying baskets (she’s nearly 70 and has no idea who hinch is thankfully) the lady at the till asked us if we was “hinching our storage” my mum was like “uhh you what love” 😂 the woman deadpanned and asked us if we knew who mrs hinch even was we both said no and the attitude she gave us after that was actually shocking 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I actually really enjoy seeing Jamie with him and they’ve been getting up to today.

But there goes hinch interfering and getting her phone out

Reactions: 11
She left Hinch Abbey at approximately 0830am this morning and at approximately 1400 she's finished for the day. That includes travel time which I'm guessing must be an hour each way in the chauffeur driven car and the 30 minutes she spent filming herself for 30 minutes before the meeting started. So three hours spent "working" which, for Her Majesty entailed calling a piece of wood and a welcome sign "cute" and no doubt writing in her colouring book? duck me! 37 years in the NHS here, several post registration qualifications, shift work on bank holidays and weekends, and she dares to call what she does work!
Sophie you actually boil my piss. Your skin wouldn't graft!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Like Minnie Mouse on speed going to the meeting today with the big bow and maniac smile. Putting her on the washing up podzzzzz in running gear is a pisstake. She only runs if it's to the toilet when she gets the shits after eating her sossig casserole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'd only been out the house a few hours and she needs to facetime with the dog? Might video call my bloke at break..."Babez, babez, put the parrot on will ya? AWH LOOK AT MY MANS FAAYCE HE ALWAYS MAKES ME LARF!! ".
I'd open the door later to an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The bow 🙄
Her day ‘at work’ was quick wasn’t it!!
Im sure they were all well impressed with her chat. “look at all you guyzzz looking soo cuuute going to work in a little office with all your stationary bits. Oh the fun to be had playing offices with staplers and pastel highlighters.” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can't get over how awkward her filming of the beginning of the meeting was! Look at them all standing awkwardly as she worships herself :eek:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is an so annoying! So patronising .... so many other things

But Ronnies soccer trick! Adorable 😃 I just wish she would use her indoor voice when she is videoing. Or shut up and let it be about someone else for a change

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.