Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to me it looks like they are all standing for someone else and she’s just sitting there on her phone she’s not sitting at the end of the table by the looks of it so I doubt they are standing for her. It’s blurry because she tried to make it discreet. I would be so so pissed off if she took a photo of me in that room and posted it without permission!
P and G won’t do anything about it because I’m sure they don’t want to upset HRH

Reactions: 2
I just want to put her follower count compared to some actual celebrities who are on TV, music etc that if you asked most people walking down the road who they are, most people would be able to tell you. So please explain how this complete nobody from a tiny "village" in Essex has over 3m when nobody on the street would know who the hell she is? Blatantly bought followers. It's so obvious!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aren't those pans the ones that all of the smaller cleaning accounts were gifted months ago? I bet they were lurking in the attic and brought down at the same time as the rug doctor.
Cant wait to see her ruin them by throwing them in her *gifted dishwasher. They are hand wash only

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to paint them?!!!!!!!!! Who the actual duck paints pans??!!!!
She didn't paint them, they are grey. She put those words up because of the cheesy song she had playing - Daniel Merryweather, Red. Lyrics are "Took something perfect and painted it red"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who even is that 🧐 every time a picture of her pops up she looks completely different to the previous pic, may explain why poor Handsome alway looked blankly at her
I’m convinced that’s why she carries her book. People wouldn’t recognize her otherwise. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
not going to lie, I WAS going to but these along with the Nordic range they have in teal as we are redoing the kitchen...back to the drawing board then!!

Reactions: 3
If we had this level of honesty we would have no very wealthy hinch type influencers , the real problem is the thousands of people who follow , copy , admire , defend this , how on earth can they not see past the bullshit ? Never has it been easier to fact check or research for yourself on Google etc yet these folk would rather buy a gadget/priduct based on a review from a person gifted and paid to promote !! 🤷‍♀️
The trouble is a lot of ppl still don’t realise they are being paid to promote it and think it’s just lovely old Sophie or whoever sharing their favs !! The ignorance and lack of awareness of influencer selling is very high esp in certain demographics I think

Reactions: 13
I just want to put her follower count compared to some actual celebrities who are on TV, music etc that if you asked most people walking down the road who they are, most people would be able to tell you. So please explain how this complete nobody from a tiny "village" in Essex has over 3m when nobody on the street would know who the hell she is? Blatantly bought followers. It's so obvious!!

that how you know a nobody buys their followers.
so she’s saying she’s more popular than these world famous people/artists

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ffs I wanted them pots. Now I’ll need to get some different ones. Anyone got any recommendations - only on swipe up though please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guess is that she’s showing the pans now so that they can sit permanently on show on the hob to replace the tray of flowers she’s had to move due to the fire warnings but will claim she’s saving storage space not putting them away in the cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she is planning to cook her lettuce mushrooms and onions in a new pan tonight 🤤🤤😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm glad she got new saucepans with all the veg on her storage shelf that she's got to cook with?!

What kind of nacho casserole concoctions is she going to come up with now?! What visual pleasure are we going to be treated with! Does this mean she is going to eat out of crockery or will everything still be served in jugs? Or maybe straight out of the saucepan. Oh this is exciting.

When can we come for dinner soph?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why does she need saucepans if she never cooks? Jamie's casserole slop goes in a casserole dish, her mugshots go in a pyrex jug and everything else is bloody takeaways!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s a true friendship. It’s something brewing. Fake friends, go out a few times and have a ‘Laff’. Stace starts doing organising, tidying etc. As she’s already a ‘celeb’ she can get it out there. In a few weeks they’ll be an advert for a new show a la Kim n Aggie but Stacey n Soph. Stace will sort out someone’s life, organise it. And Hinchy will clean up inside. All simpering and fawning.
Cant think of a name tho. Peak wank? Cockwombles in a semi? Tidying with 2 tits?
Sophie would never allow her name to be second

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.