Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs hinch missed out on the organisation part, there's a lot a really good accounts for that now so hinch couldn't really start it on hers without copying what the rest have done. She will have to stick to cleaning! And the tap to tidy they have mention Stacey started it first and mrs hinch has only done it a few times so she can't claim that one either now 😂
I’ve seen loads of accounts doing tap to tidy for ages now, including American ones! I actually do quite like it tbf, on the other accounts I follow.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s a true friendship. It’s something brewing. Fake friends, go out a few times and have a ‘Laff’. Stace starts doing organising, tidying etc. As she’s already a ‘celeb’ she can get it out there. In a few weeks they’ll be an advert for a new show a la Kim n Aggie but Stacey n Soph. Stace will sort out someone’s life, organise it. And Hinchy will clean up inside. All simpering and fawning.
Cant think of a name tho. Peak wank? Cockwombles in a semi? Tidying with 2 tits?
How about calling it 'Cupid Stunts'
😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to be portrayed as jogging on the PNG stuff? Don’t they realise the stench from all the tit she comes out with needs odour defence? 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so puzzled about this
-It’s a field
-It’s a tit one at that
-it’s next to a main road
-it’s got pylons in it
-Even if you liked it for some bizarre reason why take a pic of it everyday
-And a tit picture too - not even in focus
-Why share it online
-and go to the effort of adding a poignant wistful song to it too
- is she being sponsored by the field?
-is the field an undisclosed ad?
- has she actually ever been outside, ever?
-has she never seen an expanse of grass before which makes her think it’s really exotic and mystical
- has she ever matured emotionally and intellectually past the age of 7 years old
No need to be puzzled. Her obsession with filming this field is purely because it is always mentioned on here..........without Tattle, she would be totally fucked for content, hence why yesterday she turned it round to tagging hinched.
I would love to say the reason she was quiet on xmas day was because she was enjoying a family day, but I think it is more likely because the tattle server went down

Reactions: 8
Just looking at all of those P&G products lined up and I'm thrilled to say that I don't own a single one of them. No money from me funding Hinch's shady lifestyle 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, 2020 kick off! sounds like P&G are really hoping for big sales this year! I was watching one of the smaller accounts this morning where she had spent £4 on air fresheners. That's a lot of money for a single mum!

The thing is it's not just mrs Hinch's followers that are influenced. She influences smaller accounts who influence their followers and so on. P&g must have noticed a massive rise in sales since hinch started and she is cheap advertising for them. I bet this meeting is about how she will market their products more than anything. Even her telling us the technical details about products is all part of the marketing plan. I honestly didn't realise how many products p&G owned before all of this.

I wonder how p&g will measure how much mrs hinch Ltd generates in sales 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who cares about all this corporate meeting stuff with two massive corporations and her? How boring. I go on insta to for some light relief, not to watch someone story a business meeting.

Reactions: 14
Just looking at all of those P&G products lined up and I'm thrilled to say that I don't own a single one of them. No money from me funding Hinch's shady lifestyle 😁
I have to use fairy non bio unfortunately as it’s the only thing that doesn’t make my daughters eczema worse 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have to use fairy non bio unfortunately as it’s the only thing that doesn’t make my daughters eczema worse 😞
Same, if I use anything else I get really itchy and I have to scratch even if its bleeding 😭 ! I also use their dishwasher tablets.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Same, except I use persil non bio. I just don’t see the point in an array of chemicals. My house always smells nice and is clean. I’d rather a few luxury scented candles. What a waste of money. Let’s be honest, most of the Instagram crazes that have come about via these insta ‘influencers’ are generally crap and only for the benefit of the company. At some point everyone has to realise this. She doesn’t even respond to her ‘hinchers’ yet Jennifer Anniston and Nicole Kidman are on there chatting away... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Look guyyyyyzzzzz Sowf got a *gifted office desk now with all her little stationary on it and maybe she can make her own sign for sticking on front of it and colour it in with hearts and stars round it "Sophs Office Do Not Disturb ATB" then she can imagine she works in that cute but big intimidating building she had to go to today but she won't be sat on a bench like a spare prick she will be the most loved and arse licked boss of her imaginary office.
Thats bleeping brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, 2020 kick off! sounds like P&G are really hoping for big sales this year! I was watching one of the smaller accounts this morning where she had spent £4 on air fresheners. That's a lot of money for a single mum!

The thing is it's not just mrs Hinch's followers that are influenced. She influences smaller accounts who influence their followers and so on. P&g must have noticed a massive rise in sales since hinch started and she is cheap advertising for them. I bet this meeting is about how she will market their products more than anything. Even her telling us the technical details about products is all part of the marketing plan. I honestly didn't realise how many products p&G owned before all of this.

I wonder how p&g will measure how much mrs hinch Ltd generates in sales 🤔
Look up what they own. They are one of the biggest conglomerates going. She’s is just a little pawn in their consumer capitalist game 😁

Maybe not on loose women but this just popped up on my news feedView attachment 74741View attachment 74741

A relationship of convenience for both of them 😔

Reactions: 6
Same, except I use persil non bio. I just don’t see the point in an array of chemicals. My house always smells nice and is clean. I’d rather a few luxury scented candles. What a waste of money. Let’s be honest, most of the Instagram crazes that have come about via these insta ‘influencers’ are generally crap and only for the benefit of the company. At some point everyone has to realise this. She doesn’t even respond to her ‘hinchers’ yet Jennifer Anniston and Nicole Kidman are on there chatting away... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Like LQOC says you only need a few products and they don’t have to cost a fortune. I love Aldi’s lime & mint anti bac spray and it costs less than a pound. Bleach for the toilet and damp dusting for everything else.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.