Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing c-uuttteee about a welcome sign Soph. Grow the duck up and act your age.

And it's a meeting with both Gleam & P&G at the same time. Wonder if either of them will raise her setting her followers on one woman 🤔

Hopefully they say something about her followers going up so fast... you can’t make money from bots. I don’t see why they pay her when so many are fake. We can all do that. It’s not business, it’s a con.

Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me who illustrates that picture of Sophlora on P&G products ... looks nothing like her .. unless they did it pre fillers and everything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loose Women today : is Stacey the tidiest woman in Britain?

Mrs Hinch will desperately need the view of that field to calm her anger 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There is nothing c-uuttteee about a welcome sign Soph. Grow the duck up and act your age.

And it's a meeting with both Gleam & P&G at the same time. Wonder if either of them will raise her setting her followers on one woman 🤔
Citizen Sophie not hinch then?

Reactions: 3
Loose women are asking "Is Stacey the tidiest person ever?" Hinch must be fuming 😂😂
Love it 🤣🤣🤣 Gutted Grinch! Stace has stolen your thunder. I hope she completely takes over too couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has never been running in her life but tattle has photo proof of her in 'gym wear' similar to her little avatar 😴😴🥱🥱 P&G I will never buy an item with this women's face on it 😊

Reactions: 13
Love it 🤣🤣🤣 Gutted Grinch! Stace has stolen your thunder. I hope she completely takes over too couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
Mrs hinch missed out on the organisation part, there's a lot a really good accounts for that now so hinch couldn't really start it on hers without copying what the rest have done. She will have to stick to cleaning! And the tap to tidy they have mention Stacey started it first and mrs hinch has only done it a few times so she can't claim that one either now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they’re really friends.
I don’t think it’s a true friendship. It’s something brewing. Fake friends, go out a few times and have a ‘Laff’. Stace starts doing organising, tidying etc. As she’s already a ‘celeb’ she can get it out there. In a few weeks they’ll be an advert for a new show a la Kim n Aggie but Stacey n Soph. Stace will sort out someone’s life, organise it. And Hinchy will clean up inside. All simpering and fawning.
Cant think of a name tho. Peak wank? Cockwombles in a semi? Tidying with 2 tits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
20200122_131433.jpg

No clothes on again Soph, practice ewww 🤮

20200122_131420.jpg

Not anxiety attack in sight Soph.

20200122_131409.jpg

Active odour defence Lol.. More lies to sell a product and your not supposed to tell your hinchers that you never run in your life that's making out a blatant lie and Sophee doesn't tell fibs do ya doll?
20200122_131355.jpg

You don't look slim and cute as your running cartoon do ya doll, noticed you skimmed past that fast, don't you like that picture either Soph?

2020 kick off - you don't like exercise or football, more bleeping lies. #safe to say more BS!

Tattlers I got to pack up a house today, catch up laterz guyssss.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’re really friends.
To each other’s faces no doubt. I should imagine J-Dawg is in for an ear bashing this evening when the wicked witch flys back home and sees what Stace has been up to 🤣 I wonder if Stacey gave her a heads up or will she text her later with u ok hun?

Reactions: 6
Anybody else think she has major self esteem issues? The cartoon pictures in stores and on products, the filters, etc. It’s why actually, when you think about it, nobody really knows who she is.

She hides it by saying it’s because of people picking her appearance apart, but I don’t think the problem is other people, it’s her problem with herself.

Reactions: 20
I have just walked into the break room at work and Loose Women was on doing the Stacey segment.

One lass was getting all excited about Mrs Hinch and how aweeeeeessssssome she is, and her mate turned and said 'you want your head reading she's a bleeping con artist'

I know neither of these girls but I high fived the second girl and told them both to get on Tattle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think it’s a true friendship. It’s something brewing. Fake friends, go out a few times and have a ‘Laff’. Stace starts doing organising, tidying etc. As she’s already a ‘celeb’ she can get it out there. In a few weeks they’ll be an advert for a new show a la Kim n Aggie but Stacey n Soph. Stace will sort out someone’s life, organise it. And Hinchy will clean up inside. All simpering and fawning.
Cant think of a name tho. Peak wank? Cockwombles in a semi? Tidying with 2 tits?

God I hope not! Cba with these instagrammers infiltrating the tv 🤮

Reactions: 4
so far today I've done F*ck all apart from brush my teeth & charge my phone, Tattle has seriously taken over my life I've been sat on my arse looking through other forums but keep coming back to Mrs Hinch as you guyzzz are hilarious.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.