Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy dogs make me so uncomfortable šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ especially when the pink lipstick comes out šŸ’„šŸ†šŸ¤¢ donā€™t get me started on when they hump something I have to leave the area..... duck me Iā€™m a freak.
I'd be careful how you say the last bit around a randy Henry lol. Our dogs are just witches lol

Maldon is surrounded by fields! I thought she said itā€™s a ā€œvillageā€ šŸ˜® a village is like 10 houses....thatā€™s a bloody town!!
She lives within a short walk to Maldons Promenade park and the leisure centre. So outskirts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would rather a 9-5 slogging my guts out then sitting at home talking to my phone and printing dymo stickers for my bleeping pasta shapes.
Wait what? You mean thereā€™s more than one type of pasta shape?
Like there is more than one herb and spice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall at these meetings. I bet sheā€™s a gobshite and doesnā€™t shut up. No sign of clawing her neck and twiddling with her necklace.

This woman worked for a large recruitment company. She will have been to many offices and worked in London a lot for clients, sales meetings, account management.

Part of their job is to shmooze clients so she will definitely have had a cute little desk with stationary before šŸ™„ why does she make out she hasnā€™t lived in the real world whilst at the same time trying to be relatable?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t know why she has to take the journal with her? Itā€™s her hinch list in there unless sheā€™s got spare note pages that she uses for her meetings?
jesus wept I might buy one for my husband and tell him to take it to his meetings seeings as he clearly works with hinchers.

he whatsapped me earlier saying someoneā€™s put a febreeze thing in the office it smells like puke.
I replied saying find the hincher and pull them in for a meeting and direct them to tattle. šŸ˜…
He replied: get off it and ā€œhinch the houseā€

Might block him.
Relationship goals right there !! šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Look guyyyyyzzzzz Sowf got a *gifted office desk now with all her little stationary on it and maybe she can make her own sign for sticking on front of it and colour it in with hearts and stars round it "Sophs Office Do Not Disturb ATB" then she can imagine she works in that cute but big intimidating building she had to go to today but she won't be sat on a bench like a spare prick she will be the most loved and arse licked boss of her imaginary office.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Village bloody idiot, Ive got a suggestion for Hinchnew content to advertise Canesten cause sheā€™s an irritating bleep
I would rather a 9-5 slogging my guts out then sitting at home talking to my phone and printing dymo stickers for my bleeping pasta shapes.
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Alphabet spaghetti Sheā€™s still learning guysssss

• Haha
I think itā€™s pretty normal to have a lived in, busy home and for anyone to have a 10mins blast before a visitor. My mum was quite house proud and she still did a manic ā€œYOU put that away, weā€™ve got 5mins. Place is a shitholeā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s literally all I say all day
ā€œThis house is tit holeā€
ā€œWas you born in a barnā€
ā€œQuick nannies coming over tidy upā€
ā€œWhy am I always cleaning up after everyone elseā€
ā€œIā€™m just a slave to you allā€
ā€œStop leaving your dirty boxers on the floorā€

mom bantz!
literally my house get a good tidy when my partners parents are coming but of friends are coming it gets the full works, upstairs and all even though no one ever goes upstairs as a rule when they visit, other than that itā€™s a clean but messy tit hole from the men in my life, 4 in a house and Iā€™m the only woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet J Dawg is sitting on the gifted crushed velvet sofa in his tracky bottoms, wife beater vest living his absolute best life on sky Vegas! While fat duck Henry is eating a kebab from the Pyrex jug and Rrrrrrrrronie is in his Jumperoo wearing a pound stretcher vest and porridge stained bib enjoying the peace from his head case of a mother screeching in his face while filming for the gram every 5 minutes. Enjoy while you can hansnomes mamma be home soon
Omg I laughed way to much at this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I donā€™t know why she has to take the journal with her? Itā€™s her hinch list in there unless sheā€™s got spare note pages that she uses for her meetings?
jesus wept I might buy one for my husband and tell him to take it to his meetings seeings as he clearly works with hinchers.

he whatsapped me earlier saying someoneā€™s put a febreeze thing in the office it smells like puke.
I replied saying find the hincher and pull them in for a meeting and direct them to tattle. šŸ˜…
He replied: get off it and ā€œhinch the houseā€

Might block him.
the journal that she takes to all these important meetings is just for show, for the gram/hinchers. She likely puts it away once she's filmed it a couple of times and uses a proper notebook.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m returning to work after maternity leave. If I turn up to one of my meetings with a cheap crystal and hinchā€™s book no one would listen to my presentations anymore
Imagine the looks you'd get it you turned up to an important meeting with stupid novelty pens and a Hinch book. Literally nobody would take you seriously! That kind of thing was fine for school but not in the real world!

Good luck on your return to work! I go back in a few months and I'm dreading it!!

Reactions: 8
Gleam won't be ditching her yet, she's still a cash cow for them. Give it time, she'll go the same way as MOD and implode. They both have the same temperament, the narcissistic arrogance will be her undoing.
Think she's now with a different PR team, because if you click on her page to contact it doesn't lead anywhere. They also not updated her info. I'm guessing from getting lots of mail from tattlers of her hinch army trolling vile messages were reason to dump her from Gleam.

Screenshot_20200121-232042_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 8
So far this morning I've washed up breakfast dishes,put some washing in, vacuumed throughout the house and washed the floors, ironed a pile of laundry and now I'm doing 30km on my static bike. Tonight and tomorrow night I'm on 12.5 hour night shifts. Present husband is changing taps in bathroom and replacing all the grout and mastick. Have I made a list? Have I ticked anything off? Like duck I have! God Soph you're a bleeping imbecile! duck off with your kebab skewer fingers! šŸ˜ 

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not showered yet and just had a mug shot šŸ˜±šŸ˜± but I have cleaned my house and done 2 loads of laundry without filming it so I think that cancels out the first 2 things

• Haha
Shame your in a meeting grinch your bbf has been dubbed the tidiest person in Britain! (seriously)!!! And is doing a segment on it lol!
She ain't been doing it that long well since she met you and she's overtaking you!
Cya wouldn't wanna be ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't with all these "little old me on my own in an office" stories.

She's one of the biggest clients for the biggest talent agencies in the world, got a car to pick her up from home to the office of a huge multinational that she has a very lucrative long-running relationship with. But plays it all ditzy and pretends she's just some village girl that accidentally got famous. She'll have a handfull people from her management and PR with her there that we won't see.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.