Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relationship goals right there !!
I have no time for him to be associated with hinchers. He winds me up on saying how can you hate someone you’ve never met so much. I made him watch her stories and he got why.

his office is full of hinchers it’s unbearable at Christmas I went along to his works party and they were so dull talking about their hinch wrapping and how they organise their narnias.
Needless to say I got extremely drunk

Reactions: 12
Transcript from today's meeting with Hinchio.

Morning Sophie, please take a seat, would you like a coffee?
Na fanks, I cant have too much caffeen cus it makes me propa jittery, im so nervas.

Aw, no need to worry Sophie, we just want to welcome you to the family and see what other shit we can peddle to your 3m followers on your instagram!

Aww brilliant guyz fanks so much. I love peddling shit out to all me followerz, makes me fill propa cozy inside, still carnt beleeve that little old me, with me big feet have got such suck sess.

No worries Sophie! Sign your soul along the dotted line here, let us have your log in details and we can make you look even more of a cunt on a daily basis. We also take 60% commission from all your little shitty swipe ups.

Aww faboloos fanks so much guyzzz. I love all your little desks and stationarryy. I might nick a pen to put in a memory box so I can remember this day foreva.

Reactions: 49
Oh goodness...run girl, run!

Reactions: 6
Fuk me this is hilarious, you've made my day

Reactions: 4
She's really trying to be all cute and confused this morning so all the sheep feel sorry for her and praise her for being so brave
Tattle bingo -
Not a anxiety attack in sight as she gets excited over a large piece of wood I was hoping it would fall on her head. Anyone with anxiety would be freaked out with all that fucking glass that could shatter or OCD anxiety of cleaning that glass. But no Sophie had a chauffeur into London, no anxiety fucks given.

Reactions: 14
Stacey has been tidying on loose women today... definitely lining something up!

keeping up appearances is on Gold right now wonder if JDawg is getting more style tips

Reactions: 8
Do you think she pulls the little old me act for these companies or are they in on the sales women act aswell!?!

Reactions: 7
Hello new here, does anyone else think she gets a bit manic sometimes? I can’t be the only one to have noticed?

Reactions: 9
Loose women are asking "Is Stacey the tidiest person ever?" Hinch must be fuming

Reactions: 17
There is nothing c-uuttteee about a welcome sign Soph. Grow the fuck up and act your age.

And it's a meeting with both Gleam & P&G at the same time. Wonder if either of them will raise her setting her followers on one woman

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What don't you think the staff in their offices aren't excited that their Queen is in the lobby, waiting frantically, even skipping to the loo to get her to sign their books. Oh that only happened with real famous people that do good. My bad sowwy Sophee.

I always wonder if Stacey wants to refer to Sophie when topics like cleaning crop up?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.