Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relationship goals right there !! 👍🏼😂
I have no time for him to be associated with hinchers. He winds me up on saying how can you hate someone you’ve never met so much. I made him watch her stories and he got why.

his office is full of hinchers it’s unbearable at Christmas I went along to his works party and they were so dull talking about their hinch wrapping and how they organise their narnias.
Needless to say I got extremely drunk 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Transcript from today's meeting with Hinchio.

Morning Sophie, please take a seat, would you like a coffee?
Na fanks, I cant have too much caffeen cus it makes me propa jittery, im so nervas.

Aw, no need to worry Sophie, we just want to welcome you to the family and see what other tit we can peddle to your 3m followers on your instagram!

Aww brilliant guyz fanks so much. I love peddling tit out to all me followerz, makes me fill propa cozy inside, still carnt beleeve that little old me, with me big feet have got such suck sess.

No worries Sophie! Sign your soul along the dotted line here, let us have your log in details and we can make you look even more of a bleep on a daily basis. We also take 60% commission from all your little crappy swipe ups.

Aww faboloos fanks so much guyzzz. I love all your little desks and stationarryy. I might nick a pen to put in a memory box so I can remember this day foreva.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
sorry guys i thought this was so weird and had to share!! I know this is a hinch thread but I am currently seeing this guy and he has just messaged me saying 'when you think power couple, who comes to mind??'. I said I didnt know. He then replied 'what about joe swash and stacey solomon'. 🤣 Well that is his number blocked!!!
Oh goodness...run girl, run! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look guyyyyyzzzzz Sowf got a *gifted office desk now with all her little stationary on it and maybe she can make her own sign for sticking on front of it and colour it in with hearts and stars round it "Sophs Office Do Not Disturb ATB" then she can imagine she works in that cute but big intimidating building she had to go to today but she won't be sat on a bench like a spare prick she will be the most loved and arse licked boss of her imaginary office.
Fuk me this is hilarious, you've made my day 🤣

Reactions: 4
She's really trying to be all cute and confused this morning so all the sheep feel sorry for her and praise her for being so brave 🙄🤢
Tattle bingo -
Not a anxiety attack in sight as she gets excited over a large piece of wood I was hoping it would fall on her head. Anyone with anxiety would be freaked out with all that bleeping glass that could shatter or OCD anxiety of cleaning that glass. But no Sophie had a chauffeur into London, no anxiety fucks given.

Reactions: 14
I'm not fooled by the Stacey act, her and Grinch i think have got some sort of collaberation being planned! Solomon Grundy is getting herself constantly in the news, building up engagement, ready for some sort of annoucement about the pairing. Definitely both in it together. 'Two cheeks of the same arse' should be their brand name! 😁
Stacey has been tidying on loose women today... definitely lining something up!

keeping up appearances is on Gold right now wonder if JDawg is getting more style tips 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Transcript from today's meeting with Hinchio.

Morning Sophie, please take a seat, would you like a coffee?
Na fanks, I cant have too much caffeen cus it makes me propa jittery, im so nervas.

Aw, no need to worry Sophie, we just want to welcome you to the family and see what other tit we can peddle to your 3m followers on your instagram!

Aww brilliant guyz fanks so much. I love peddling tit out to all me followerz, makes me fill propa cozy inside, still carnt beleeve that little old me, with me big feet have got such suck sess.

No worries Sophie! Sign your soul along the dotted line here, let us have your log in details and we can make you look even more of a bleep on a daily basis. We also take 60% commission from all your little crappy swipe ups.

Aww faboloos fanks so much guyzzz. I love all your little desks and stationarryy. I might nick a pen to put in a memory box so I can remember this day foreva.
Do you think she pulls the little old me act for these companies or are they in on the sales women act aswell!?!

Reactions: 7
Hello new here, does anyone else think she gets a bit manic sometimes? I can’t be the only one to have noticed?

Reactions: 9
Loose women are asking "Is Stacey the tidiest person ever?" Hinch must be fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is nothing c-uuttteee about a welcome sign Soph. Grow the duck up and act your age.

And it's a meeting with both Gleam & P&G at the same time. Wonder if either of them will raise her setting her followers on one woman 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you mean to say there are people out there who do not know Queen Hinch of Malden Village
Off with their heads!!!

She should’ve had her own separate entrance and red carpet rolled out.
Paparazzi snapping away.

Unfortunately Sophie the world does not revolve around you. There’s lots of people there as people in the real world have to work to buy things. In real life everything isn’t gifted.

Ps I hope you enjoy the soon to be gifted garage door
What don't you think the staff in their offices aren't excited that their Queen is in the lobby, waiting frantically, even skipping to the loo to get her to sign their books. Oh that only happened with real famous people that do good. My bad sowwy Sophee.

I always wonder if Stacey wants to refer to Sophie when topics like cleaning crop up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.