Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across so genuine !
I don't know what Soph didnto her but they haven't spoken for years and suddenly they're all good again 🤔🤔
Probably paid her a ton of money
She wasn't I checked last night ! So they've obviously made up 😳

Don't think my 7 year old will be pleased being dragged out in the freezing cold to find a payphone . But this does fit in with PI persona 😂 I love it
Or Hinch has paid her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The scary thing is people think by covering the private area it’s ok. It really is not ok!!!
There has been a huge talk of this on fb recently where images are being used and altered to sell on to paedophiles!

I don’t need to see anyone bathing, it’s not necessary at all!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hinch list:

Ignore the warning from Tyne & Wear Fire Service ✔
Ignore the fact that naked images of Ronnie could end up in the wrong hands ✔

Zero regards for anything other than keeping up appearances for ‘the gram’.

Shameless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I genuinely think she puts him in the bath because it annoys us tattles.
Think less of us and more of your child's safety.
Safeguard him for god sake!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's like a tin bath in olden days where you can't even move or stretch your legs and have to stand up to scrub after....cant do that with a baba. Poor boy not even got washed proper.

Reactions: 8
What are the odds she’ll have a bath seat by the weekend for him so he can actually move in the bath.
Probs waiting to be #gifted one. God forbid she actually goes and chooses something for him herself with her own money!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.