Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinky I swear to god you'd better record this call with an app and put it on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god... someone I follow (someone I went to school with) just posted this...
7494182F-4C43-4999-98A6-BC911B934DA7.png

Do I unfollow?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well Olivia Grace has been online on Instagram but is holding off from "calling me" for some reason. Awaiting instructions or reading tattle ?!🤔
If she can see you on here surely she can see what you are writing now? I’m totally confused. Anyone can see on here as a guest can’t they hinch wouldn’t need a spy?

Reactions: 20
@Boobelle Do you know Olivia Grace personally?
She won't answer any questions, never does. She said she would the other night if questions weren't answered, and didn't. So I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you are boobelle has someone has previously suggested, then I hope you can elaborate more

Reactions: 8
She clearly has never travelled out the town if a field next to a road is her favourite place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Cupcakemum, post: 811861, member: 7137"]
She won't answer any questions, never does. She said she would the other night if questions weren't answered, and didn't. So I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you are boobelle has someone has previously suggested, then I hope you can elaborate more

Why is everyone so suspicious of @Boobelle? Please fill me in.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.