Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's like a tin bath in olden days where you can't even move or stretch your legs and have to stand up to scrub after....cant do that with a baba. Poor boy not even got washed proper.
Why doesn’t she just put him in the bath normally? I’ve been doing it for months with mine. He outgrew his baby bath so quick so just knelt down beside the bath and held him in whilst he sat up and splashed everywhere. I get more wet than he does with him splashing and kicking everywhere 😂😂 why does she do things weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The scary thing is people think by covering the private area it’s ok. It really is not ok!!!
There has been a huge talk of this on fb recently where images are being used and altered to sell on to paedophiles!

I don’t need to see anyone bathing, it’s not necessary at all!
These parents aren’t right in the head. Sam Faiers has put an image up of Rosie on her potty and poor Ronnie is in the baff again. To normal people its uninteresting but to predators out there it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Disturbing.
Poor ronnie bless him...he can't even stretch his legs in that baby bath that he's outgrown. Babies love kicking and splashing. He needs a seat that sits in the actual bath 😔
Agree. The poor thing just needs a nice splash in the bath without a phone in his face. I truly fear for his future because those images could end up in some very wrong hands. What on earth is going on in his parents heads to expose him in this way?? I honestly can’t get my head around it. A good parent would do everything in their power to protect their child. Absolute weirdos.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So all she’s pretty much done today is post a field and reposted a few things from hinchers... Something’s definitely rattled her cage. Luckily looks like she’s deleted the bath story, thank you for listening to us for once Soph 👏🏻
It's still there😔if you report I think it gets removed from your view

Reactions: 3
I can't keep track of this "Olivia" (is that really who it is??) stuff, all seems peculiar to me 🤔

Reactions: 20
She asked if she could call me , I said I wasn't giving out my number for hinch to see and do god knows what with . So she's going to give me her number for me to call via a private number

Good wouldn't it be hilarious
What would they say , tell me off for following a wax melts page and asking questions
I know, but I'm nervous for you 😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Princesspinky can you do a bullet point rundown of what's going on with your call quickly so we can bookmark it for those catching up? Make it bold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.