Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone tell me how to change mine please? I am new here . I have gone into my account and can see to change my email but not my username. Thank you
WARNING!!!
Message admin @Helen but do this at your own risk!! 😁
Look what i ended up with as my username after i messaged asking if i could change my name to something less identifiable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know your name is orange creme. I know your picture is of an orange creme. But my head still can't help but think you're a goldfish when I'm scrolling, I can't shake it 😂
I also see a goldfish.
my profile pic isn’t even my Animoji it’s what my eldest created of herself. Only just realised it’s not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was gonna ask in the previous thread, might as well here. Who's crying about people calling mumshandsnums a lardass??

Reactions: 5
I tried telling my husband about admin name changes last night and I couldn't. I was actually crying with laughter. No idea why it's so funny to me 😂😂😂 yours and "something less identifiable" had me howling
Have you read the "changing your username" thread? You'll probably find it amusing 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems Hinch and Stacey are having some sort of organise / storage war over insta stories. Absolute scenes Mrs Hinch asking her sheep to tag her and Stacey creating a section on her insta called “organising”.

Clearly Hinch needs everyone to know she came up with the whole cleaning and storage thing first. Heaven forbid someone take her limelight 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
haha no but seriously. I messaged an admin and asked them if they could change it. instead of replying saying ‘of course, what to?’ they just changed it for me to whatever they wanted by the looks of it 😂
Your username honestly cracks me up every time I come across it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also earlier whoever mentioned the auto gleam coming free with the Audi

we got ours and it came with a full auto gleam kit.
i used the spray on my mirror to see what she was saying and it looks like my husband ejaculated all over it.
Although I don’t have a Kermit. Just a normal cloff.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Look out 👀 a gifted garage door guys and i bet it'll have a big H in the middle just like it has on top of her extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.