Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I spoke to one of Sophie's ex friend last night or so called ex friend.
Didn't say anything bad at all actually just followed her wax melts business and she messaged me .... I've never interacted with Mrs hinch on insta or anywhere else in any way , I'm just one of her 3 million followers
Would you know , she's blocked me 🤣😂
she’s gonna have to buy a follower to replace you. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly why ?
I assume this girl has gone back to hinch and showed her our convo ,which was in no way critical of hinch . I could post the screenshots bit it's not interesting at all .
She's been contacted by other people about here apparently but someone else posted she has actually been on here herself
Wonder why she has gone back to Hinch if she doesn’t like her 🙄 oh well. We knew Hinch reads here anyway or is given info. Open forum and all that 🤷🏻‍♀️

SHOW US YOUR GARAGE STASH HINCH! AND A GIFTED LOFT MUSEUM TOUR WHERE IS THE GIFTED GRAVEYARD?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly why ?
I assume this girl has gone back to hinch and showed her our convo ,which was in no way critical of hinch . I could post the screenshots bit it's not interesting at all .
She's been contacted by other people about here apparently but someone else posted she has actually been on here herself
Clearly not an ex friend if she has done that!
Very odd.

Reactions: 18
Ha ha watching her stories in home bargains picked up a box with C on it yep C for bleep girl! And also reading the reviews for the air freshers like hello did you make them you tool get back to we’re ya came from head!
I went to Home Bargains today to get my bargain loo roll and saw those initial boxes and chuckled to myself...think I got a few strange looks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On Instagram DM , SHE came to me after I followed her!!
I think I've rattled hinch , she thinks I'm someone she knows 🤣😂😂
This girl is now asking to call me 😂
This might have already been said but get her number and you call her withholding yours x

Reactions: 11
Forgot to take the fingers with me, but found these in HB, 29p, and I only bough 4, because... Maybe that's more than enough and I don't need a full basket??
What hand cream do you use hun. Beautiful ageless hands. ATB. xx

🤗😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New garage door that’s on a new build so is already new....NOT RELATABLE SOPH! NOone wants to see the door when most your followers are struggling to buy food!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
soph’s content is running low, gotta share her hinchers posts because we’ve been too busy discussing other things.

Soph can you show me a car hinch please. Need to do ours but wanna make sure I do it “properly”
Not seen you hinch your car for a while
Surely she'll be getting the Audi and the Range Rover #gifted valeted ? 🚗 😂

Reactions: 7
So this is the business page of the ex friend of sophs on Instagram -
beauparfumhomescents
Wondering if we could do a hinch style mass follow in protest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.