Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Princesspinky, post: 811920, member: 47332"]
She said
I'll send my number at 7.30 once the kids are in bed ........I'm still waiting

I donโ€™t want to be a drag, but if everyone is suspicious of you now, sending a scrubbed out screen shot isnโ€™t going to help ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all know the conversation was with the wax woman anyways? Sheโ€™s already outed babe. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Princesspinky, post: 811920, member: 47332"]
She said
I'll send my number at 7.30 once the kids are in bed ........I'm still waiting

I donโ€™t want to be a drag, but if everyone is suspicious of you now, sending a scrubbed out screen shot isnโ€™t going to help ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all know the conversation was with the wax woman anyways? Sheโ€™s already outed babe. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I wouldn't out her picture on here , not right is it

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m back

hello
Iโ€™ve got all 4 kids in bed whilst hubby just told me our roasting pan is not in good condition and he might buy me some pink stuff to scrub it up.
I told him if he wants to keep that dick he got me pregnant with 3 times he can shove that suggestion up his arse.

Can someone update me on what Iโ€™ve missed so far?
Nearly Valentines day, don't you fancy a tub of pink with a heart minky wrapped with a lovers red bow?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
i must be seriously behind ๐Ÿ˜‚ whoโ€™s pinky calling and why and is she pretending to be someone else or what? iโ€™m so confused ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.