Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
8BAD830F-B4D4-4FD8-8750-A9F558D5C37D.png

what even is my life... Just has a nosey at all her old Instastory highlights. In this one she goes “all those fancy cleaners mate, can’t be doing with them. Good old vinegar”.

U ok hun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Astonishing

VIP Member
EB7BC5EB-2133-4C06-A652-56B4AB9A43FD.jpeg
Spotted Henry: running for escape to get the trolls.... “What are you saying? They’re calling me fat?”
“don’t worry ron Jon long legs I’ll eat them for Mummas”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Princesspinky

She's a hinch spy 😂😂
100% devious
Reads tattle all the time 😂
Aparentley her husband works for Essex police lmao dumb Essex bint 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Where is she?! Why is she only reposting storage shit?! Is she having a meltdown?! Is Ma Barker going mad about what's been written in here?! Is she having a stand off with the poster?! I NEED ANSWERS.

Soph, if you're having a meltdown please share it with us, the people who just want to mock you.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Then....Olivia mcwaxmelt rang someone to say her hubby was in hot fuzz and caught some swans. And tried turning it on and off again. And someone thought of trying to start a Bergerac PI or something. And Sophie ran into a field to fly free with her broom. As in I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in this part

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200121_170600.jpg

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, (also no idea why me, I don't know Pinky personally or online but not complaining), but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a fucking snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

"She knew my tattle user name , that I'd joked about being a PI
Shs first asked me how I got her name I said it's all over the internet when you Google Mrs hinch and have you heard of tattle
No she says
I said well your names on there as a user , or someone posted as you then
Then she went off on one that I didn't want to speak to her about wax melts it was a lie and I was interested in her - I said I'm not , really not.
Then she says I know who you are ...princess pinky your not a very good PI are you
I said ok love byeeeee
She said my husband works in the IT department of Essex police
I said oh good please get him to messege me then and out the phone down"

If it's true, the best thing about this is "my husband works in the IT department of the police"... What the fuck is he gonna do? Set up a server? Fix someone's telephone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Could someone tell me how to change mine please? I am new here . I have gone into my account and can see to change my email but not my username. Thank you
WARNING!!!
Message admin @Helen but do this at your own risk!! 😁
Look what i ended up with as my username after i messaged asking if i could change my name to something less identifiable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

pjmac

Chatty Member
well fuck me sideways I ordered kfc tonight so didnt miss out on the thread .. well when I go fat club Thursday and skinny brenda tells me I've gained 2lb I'm gonna throw a hinch strop blame tattle for it all

• Haha
Reactions: 42

UrshieBabes

"Princesspinky, post: 812217, member: 47332"]
Message me I'll tell you
Unfortunately my PI business is going out of business now and I have to return to normal life

Don’t be a 12 year old... we ALL want a lengthy word for word

• Heart
Reactions: 42

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40