Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The-Cloth-Family

Recap..

TruthBeToldSophATB

Still popping in for a read, addictive isn't it poppet. Copied word for word.

Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars.

I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website. Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes. When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!! Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her! She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about. Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true. You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work! Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick! Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend! Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad! Tell people your mum had to do dna tests! You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you cunt! When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you! I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can fuck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more! #616 Her sister is a minge and is so far up Sophie’s arse it’s sickening

The priory Freda used to check herself into is based in Chelmsford. 100% is used to happen! Because she’s a nutter and a control freak! Freda offered to BUY yes BUY Alan’s grandson to get his other daughter out of the picture. She’s extremely jealous of her and the other grandchildren. Her dad is very high up and I director of a huge engineering firm! On lots of money. cant leave the nutty mother because she’s entitled to his pension andthe house is in her name he’d lose everything!! Soph picks who she keeps as her friends. Anyone else she plays. Now I like StaceySolomon but I have been tempted to send a little message and be like do you know who she really is Believe me I’m genuine. I went to Plume School with sophie in maldon. I could tell you all the ‘kids’ names. The niece isn’t even liked in school because she’s so stuck up. She is a mini sophie and constantly shows off about her auntie and followers. Sophie makes me feel really shit abojt myself all the time because she’s really made it and doesn’t deserve it! I rang the sun and offered to tell me story and do you know what they said.. ‘who is Mrs hinch!?’ ‘No she’s not very well known no one would be interested’.. that was enough to make me feel batter and Soph I pray you read that and realise you are not what you think you are!!

Infact - the neice has even irritatingly become carnival queen in the TOWN not VILLAGE and it’s driven everyone flipping mental. No one here likes her. Apart from the local home bargains workers who’s claim to fame is ‘she shops here’

Her dad is actually a nice man it’s him I feel sorry for.

#710 Maybe we know each other did you go plume?

I don’t have any school photos in my possession I’d have to ask my mum. Can’t recall any time I’d be pictured with any of her clique but I have the uniform on.

Soph did used to be big until she got a gastric band (paid by daddy) and lost a lot but I was told she had some surgery too to her arms and tummy for skin. she was sectioned when pregnant (when she said her bloods were bad or some shit) because she wasn’t eating. also her mum was vile to her used to punch her and call her names for being big.

Maldon is a very small town. We all went to school together there is one school in the whole town! When I say everyone knows everyone we do! Our Tesco takes a good hour every time Cus we all are chatting catching up! I know friends, family friends, ex boyfriends I know them all because of where we live! It’s true believe me! Made her go to weight watchers in school I remember her talking about it we must have been year 10.

Look I’m genuine. The reason I’ve posted is for it to get back to sophie, not to convince anyone I’m real/ what I’m saying is real. I know it’s true - so does she! so Soph if you’re reading, shall I carry on or are you and your mean girl gang going to back off? The mum and dad argue all the time he won’t divorce her there’s too much money tied up in the marriage. As for the scars I’m 99% sure she did have that done and I mean you’d know how to cover them? This wasn’t recently were talking a good few years ago. she doesn’t look anything like she did in school which is a shame because she was never an ugly girl. That 10 year photo she done was an overly bad one, she didn’t look like that daily. i only posted for 1 reason, people can question me or doubt me but I know what I’ve said is 10000% the truth.

Tanya is the one who makes the canisters the birthday party was for Georgia’s son.

I haven’t read the book but I do know her other sister weren’t mentioned in it because her mum would flip. What I’ve said is true I mmmmmm trying to work out who boo belle is are you Cheryl or Rachel?? Sophs other sisters?

oh yea Soph I just remembered.... I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???

I’m off to bed I’m on shift it 6am tomorrow will pop back on here on my break and see if anyone had confirmed what I said I’m convinced boobelle is one of the sisters but if they talk it’ll cause a huge commotion and the other kids are involved. Sophs dad often sneaks out to see the other grandkids behind Freda’s back and give them money I'm sure they’d be worried for their dad if she found everything out!!

Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 10.30 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer.... sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!) I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her! Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them! I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter. so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. Shit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end. theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’. think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours.

Oh and I’m sure sams Jamie does have a son but not sure if they’re in contact. He was very poorly few years ago nearly died and was in a wheelchair for a long time. jamie h has never been married before Soph and has no other children x

New thread...............

Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Sorry! had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm Anyway. I’ve skim read. Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger! thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also. I mean I don’t know how to prove I’ve been bullied I don’t know what I’d need to do to authenticate that. I’ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I don’t know which one all I got told was ‘one of the northern ones’ Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I won’t lie I’m worried about being sued or set upon by her ‘mates’ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown. Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. That’s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. I’ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP addresses and she’ll out them. I don’t know if that’s possible.

To be honest I’m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply don’t have. Some I do some I don’t. but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said it’s all everyone has been asking for? Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!! It seems to have worked - she’s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. That’s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph.

I’m unsure whether it’s a result of this post or not but suddenly the bully girls have changed their tune this afternoon. just been told a lot of what she posts is pre recorded and she put a lot more than made out

my friend is a very nice quiet mother and works hard to make sure her children have everything. Natalie took a disliking to her over her choice of boyfriend. Anyway when one acts they all do. obviously my friend has come to our circle and is so upset which isn’t nice to see because she (and she won’t mind me saying this) doesn’t have much of a backbone. So is girls are defending her.Sophie then took it upon herself to contact the boyfriend, spreading lies and then set upon my friends sister too. I simply posted to let her know we all have dirt, we all can cause shit and we all can throw it.

i said I knew of an olivia - I don’t know her personally I just follow her on Instagram. She owns a wax melt account. I couldn’t get hold of her but I take it you have??

Thanks for dropping by, you're a tattler now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet guyzzzzz I’ve been so busy.

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

Roll on the I love this field pic/boomerang
Fucking hell you were spot on

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
soph’s content is running low, gotta share her hinchers posts because we’ve been too busy discussing other things.

Soph can you show me a car hinch please. Need to do ours but wanna make sure I do it “properly”
Not seen you hinch your car for a while

• Haha

Tjh

Well sitting on a gossip site to spy you sad sad little girl! Must feel special doing hinchs dirty work.
Well my husband is a copper and he just laughed and said they have better things to do than deal with daft kids who sit on a gossip site to tattle back to a hinch bird

• Haha
  • Heart

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
So this is the business page of the ex friend of sophs on Instagram -
beauparfumhomescents
Wondering if we could do a hinch style mass follow in protest
I seem to remember way back that this Olivia and someone else came on and encouraged the Tattlers to make a we hate Hinch page or something similar on Facebook in an effort to obtain their real life identities so if you do follow that page please be aware of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Youve helped me so much you are an inspiration to all women dogs and handsome manz with feet’s. Never stop being you. Fly free RonnieblessimRose fly freeeeeee.
It's ok Hun. We're all in this together 😉
There's no competition between anyone here, I don't see anyone as my competition 😉
Glad I could help you, cos I'm only learning still 😉
But mum says to just do my best 😉
I've added a short inspirational quote for no apparent reason 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
I’m back

hello
I’ve got all 4 kids in bed whilst hubby just told me our roasting pan is not in good condition and he might buy me some pink stuff to scrub it up.
I told him if he wants to keep that dick he got me pregnant with 3 times he can shove that suggestion up his arse.

Can someone update me on what I’ve missed so far?

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
Taken from the we love Mrs hinch FB page - I am not one to judge but how bad are her carpets if she needs THAT MUCH carpet foam?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
slightly off topic, but genuine question - how do the usernames changed by admin end up being such a hash?
haha no but seriously. I messaged an admin and asked them if they could change it. instead of replying saying ‘of course, what to?’ they just changed it for me to whatever they wanted by the looks of it 😂

• Haha

DramaHun

Chatty Member
My title suggestion had more likes but I am WAY more into this one 😂😂. So spicy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Paddy

You absolute bastards! 17 pages!! Ffs, I’m going to go into my garden and start trashing things! I better have a quiet night at work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31