Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
Ronnies being filmed in the bath again 😡 this really fucks me off, she’s an open page and god knows who is watching that poor baby. There’s proper sickos that pray on parents like her to steal images and use them for disgusting things. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself.
Imagine what he’s gonna think when he’s older knowing that he’s been all over social media for anyone to see and save, when he’s in the bath!!! Baby or not the poor kid deserves his privacy!!!

U Sophie are a disgusting human being and do not deserve that little boy!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Princesspinky

So I spoke to one of Sophie's ex friend last night or so called ex friend.
Didn't say anything bad at all actually just followed her wax melts business and she messaged me .... I've never interacted with Mrs hinch on insta or anywhere else in any way , I'm just one of her 3 million followers
Would you know , she's blocked me 🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

UrshieBabes

I’m back

hello
I’ve got all 4 kids in bed whilst hubby just told me our roasting pan is not in good condition and he might buy me some pink stuff to scrub it up.
I told him if he wants to keep that dick he got me pregnant with 3 times he can shove that suggestion up his arse.

Can someone update me on what I’ve missed so far?

Everyone is suspicious of boobelle.

The wax woman is calling pink at 19:30

Everyone is suspicious of pink 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Astonishing

VIP Member
Yep hinch
She's rattled is what I take from that !
Shit what did she say! I’m well too invested in all of this right now.

Can’t cook for them cause I’m refreshing here so kids are having spaghetti in a jug for tea. 1 between 3 of them cause I was only #gifted 1.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Terry123

I wonder if any social workers follow her!?!? Because that is not right putting your baby in the bath on show for all to see.
I'm a social worker 🙋‍♀️ and have messaged her about the dangers of this and how concerning it is. I gave her advice on how to safeguard him but she ignored it 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Astonishing

VIP Member
Also earlier whoever mentioned the auto gleam coming free with the Audi

we got ours and it came with a full auto gleam kit.
i used the spray on my mirror to see what she was saying and it looks like my husband ejaculated all over it.
Although I don’t have a Kermit. Just a normal cloff.

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Anywhere in the world to relax? She shouldn’t of wasted all her money on her expensive holidays and honeymoon to the Maldives then 🤣 just stick her in a field for a week 😂

• Haha

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Hinch list:

Ignore the warning from Tyne & Wear Fire Service ✔
Ignore the fact that naked images of Ronnie could end up in the wrong hands ✔

Zero regards for anything other than keeping up appearances for ‘the gram’.

Shameless.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

NOMB

I can’t keep up with these threads. I’m sure this has been mentioned but what happened with women supporting women. Stacey mentions about her storage solutions and then hinch gets in there quick. Calm down Soph. You can tell she’s one of those people, if you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to elevenerife. Dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34