Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My old one was weston23

anyway I have been following hinch for maybe 2 years now a little less defo before October 2018, got annoyed with her very quickly after! But I have never seen the post about the Audi and her pretending it wasn’t brought or something? What’s that all about? Sometimes I can’t stand to watch her because she makes me want to spoon my eyes out!

Reactions: 6
Because pinky boasted about it and her PI skills of finding the business account. I will try and quote it. It was a while back.. Even before Hinch blocked her. So easily could connect the dots if you Olivia and constantly on tattle still.
She must of done the dot to dot in Hinch’s journal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% she's desperate for it! But babies very rarely sag Mumma or Mummy first because it's a sound they struggle with making at such a young age. BUT she wouldn't know that because she hasn't got a clue. She is so self absorbed it's sickening!
I didn’t get a mention until he was 2 😂

Reactions: 4
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well 🤣😂
All this from following a wax melts page
Bollocks pinky

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Then....Olivia mcwaxmelt rang someone to say her hubby was in hot fuzz and caught some swans. And tried turning it on and off again. And someone thought of trying to start a Bergerac PI or something. And Sophie ran into a field to fly free with her broom. As in I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in this part

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Poor Ronnie.... I bet she looks like a tderodactyl swooping down on him!!

And Stacey has started doing 'the finger' pointing at her wax melts...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a more serious note , if I had of had a personal Instagram and or Facebook I can honestly say it would have been plastered all over insta tonight . So if anyone else is thinking of doing the same I'd be careful
Sounds like she scared you, block the number and block on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I am very new to the party. I thought everyone just loved this women and I’ve been sat thinking 🤔 one thing I want to know is does Jamie ever go to work and if so what does he do that paid for their house originally whilst she fucked about cleaning
We don’t do catch ups go to thread #1
See you next year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m getting so confused tonight and that’s with just my name change I keep seeing a peachy coloured circle with a D and think I don’t remember writing that lol then realise im a purple M now 😩😩
Who were you before? 😂 I left for an hour an everyone has new names 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am very new to the party. I thought everyone just loved this women and I’ve been sat thinking 🤔 one thing I want to know is does Jamie ever go to work and if so what does he do that paid for their house originally whilst she fucked about cleaning
Hinch used to work for Jamie in sales. Award winning sales people they were. They got together, Hinch left became a hairdresser then started Insta

Jamie is now on a "career break"
Doesn't need to work as everything is #gifted

Reactions: 5
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well 🤣😂
All this from following a wax melts page
You telling porkies pinky?how did she ring you and why can't you spell message? The moral of this story 😴😴 is never follow wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.