Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does hinch know you were talking to.the other girl?
is grinch that big headed that anyone who follows someone she knows must want to follow them because of her, she has a was business maybe you was interested in some wax melts 🤷🏻‍♀️ Big headed bint!

Reactions: 6
I know your name is orange creme. I know your picture is of an orange creme. But my head still can't help but think you're a goldfish when I'm scrolling, I can't shake it 😂
Same. 😂😂 I have to do a double take every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Nottonightbabe, post: 810555, member: 16386"]
It would be interesting to hear more, but would likely spark up more spats again 😩

Yes I would too, I can’t believe how petty it got.

(Before anyone jumps on me for being new... I’ve been reading since the first post)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi grinch 👋 lol
Yeah because it’s super hard to scan the waxmelt’s Instagram follower list for an “anon” account.. then look at the anon-accounts follow list to see it is full of Instagram accounts that people have mentioned here... grey home, stace, shady...

Princesspinky said her account was not linked to her so was just a jokey jibe. I just like to lurk and read. I am undecided on Hinch (not a massive hater and definitely not a fan) but the commotion here has been super interesting and funny. Thanks for the entertainment!

Reactions: 8
Seeing as they’ve copied each other today....Stace has made a Shepard’s pie...whats guessing hinch has to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she phones up companies for quotes on items she wishes to have.
She will say phone 5 companies for a garage door, tell them “who she is” say how big she can make them.
Then 4 out of the 5 say duck off we know exactly who u are, we are tattlers and 1 out of the 5 say yeah ok we will gift u one.

Reactions: 14
I went for a nosey on hinchs YouTube. I looked at the oldest video and 90% of the comments are saying the amount of chemicals and plastic is ridiculous (maybe that’s why she doesn’t promote her channel?), but she’s “liked” them all but not the ones defending her 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.