Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m now cleaning and disinfecting all the bath toys as twin #2 decided to wee all over them last night and hubby just text me to tell me that he didn’t have time before he went out to sort them out.

urine covered bath toys ffs.
what will hinch do when Ron Jon long legs does the same? 🤔
Ron Jon Long Legs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonna throw out a thread suggestion:

So it’s still clear that Hinch is a kn*b, but why do we all hate lardsomesssss the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs!!! Must start on the bloody extention for my hamster now 😏
Tip of the iceberg. I've had a large spider lodging in my bathroom for 3 days now, husband's gonna be delighted when I tell him we need another room added. We've only just added another one cos my cats didn't wanna share anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A book of lists hahahahahahahahaa so many idiots are going to buy this 😂
I am pmsl at the concept of a book of lists, I'm guessing the idea is to fill it in over a year, so they can look back and reminisce about that day they scraped dried poo from the rim of the bog or wiped dribbled piss from underside of the toilet seat. Fond cleaning memories, like a diary, all coloured in, with all the 'i's dotted with love hearts.

Oh my days, what is the world coming to if this is what constitutes a best seller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw it in her stories yesterday ......give me a minute and will screenshot it

There you go
Screenshot_20200121-105128_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Title suggestion:

She's poking everything, we're clenching our fists, what's next... A book of lists???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Why is everyone calling Henry horrible names? I know you hate Mrs Hinch but Jesus Christ what’s the dog done
I love dogs more than I love people if I'm honest but sir handsums Henry of hinch towers just strikes me as an hole of a dog. Smug, judging twit 😂😂😂

Where’s her fireplace gone was it just got xmas
A fireplace isn't just for Christmas, it's for life. Sure if you give one a home you need to commit to it for your whole life, not get bored of it and chuck it in the garage #savethefireplaces

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Never have I ever had 94 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She already cleaned his changing mat in Zoflora before so I wouldn't want to imagine the chemicals she'd use if Ronnie ever does anything like a normal kid
Zoflora isn’t a surfactant so while she may be killing germs on it (and most disinfectants need to sit for 15 mins to be fully effective), the Zoflo won’t actually remove any dirt. Lush eh.

Reactions: 11
I so there has to be a tattle user that feeds back to hinch , from what I've seen and heard over the last few days ! No wonder she's always doing something that have been mentioned here

Reactions: 10
Why is she thanking everyone for their storage? I guess this is stuff she can just share without needing any content ideas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just saw her storage highlight. It's got a 'mum says' in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thread suggestion #94

Crabby hands to right
Crabby hands to the left
biggest crabby hand stuck in the middle grabbing all she can

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory about why she's so quiet.

What if Ma Barker saw the stories on here the other day about her being violent, deranged and trying to steal babies and is currently dressing Hinchy down for telling lies about her when she was a teenager 🤣

Mum says I must not tell lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
thread suggestion #94

Crabby hands to right
Crabby hands to the left
biggest crabby hand stuck in the middle grabbing all she can
Along a similar vein, thread suggestion
Cloths to the left of me, zoflora to the right, crabby hands stuck in the middle with you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she thanking everyone for their storage? I guess this is stuff she can just share without needing any content ideas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just saw her storage highlight. It's got a 'mum says' in it.
I think it's a passive aggressive dig at Stacey, she posted earlier about her crisp storage, so Hinch fires back with a 'I am the Queen of storage' counter attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.