Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory about why she's so quiet.

What if Ma Barker saw the stories on here the other day about her being violent, deranged and trying to steal babies and is currently dressing Hinchy down for telling lies about her when she was a teenager 🤣

Mum says I must not tell lies.
Mrs hinch knows about the stories on here because so many people have contacted an ex friend of here's on Instagram , and she's then contacted Mrs to ask what's going on !! One of them being a user here who is in regular contact with hinch and "loves" her

• Wow
Reactions: 22
No not local
Just observing people on here and the fact that several people have contacted this girl who used to know hinch !
Yes how do they even know her? from her tattle name?? perhaps tattle has been infiltrated by Hinchers! 🦀

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: It's my account and I'll lie if I want to lie if I want to. You would lie to, if it happened to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
wtf 😡
Mrs hinch knows about the stories on here because so many people have contacted an ex friend of here's on Instagram , and she's then contacted Mrs to ask what's going on !! One of them being a user here who is in regular contact with hinch and "loves" her

Reactions: 2
It’s not even switched on, just a big box against her wall 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
It's tacky as duck and definitely doesn't look like a fireplace. Well, I suppose that's cos it isn't.

I'm right pissed off, I'm off work today and I've been planning to sort out my wardrobes and some under bed storage but now I feel like I'm part of #hinchmystorage and I can't do it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
who buys wrapping paper and has to store it? am I the only one that buys wrapping paper as and when it’s needed??! 😂
As in buy a new roll, use it to wrap one present, stuff the roll in the cupboard with all the other tit. Throw it away 2 months later because its creased and ripped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Looks like it’s a day for getting her followers to fill up her news feed for her!
Fair enough if it allows her to spend more time with Ronnie however I suspect more than likely
it’s to give her time to plan damage control.

Reactions: 13
why isn’t hinch at this good housekeeping intervention thingy Today? A lot of the other cleaning ladies are reporting from there keeping us up to date with the latest eco products. Is it because she is tied into P&G and can’t be seen with other products?

Reactions: 17
Oh I'm confusing you with another user, sorry! My point was just that you probably couldn't really be the same person as @TruthBeToldSophATB as it'd be obvious to mods

I'm not really Gemma Collins 🤯
I go by my real name. I don’t give two fucks who knows me. I’m not afraid of anyone. I will never hide. Neither can the trolls bully me. Keyboard warriors just don’t float my boat. Not brave enough face to face. Rant over. lol

Reactions: 30
So @TruthBeToldSophATB
You came on here and dished your dirt just so her and her friend bullies would back off your friend (even though you technically bullied her Niece, a little girl)
And they backed off your friend straight away. Must have been very intense ongoing daily bullying to see a difference so quick, mind.
But I take it now you won't be back with more juicy tea because you have no reason to. Unless of course the bullies start again.

So drop a bomb and leave, not because people call you out, ask you to send a pic of your passport to Admin. You Admit you work in healthcare but want to stay anonymous. And then give out specific details of the bullying, so specific they back off immediately so they all knew who you were I don't understand the need for annonymity in this case.

Again, ever the Sceptic here.
And now we will see some of the stuff you said quoted throughout future threads while people take your word as gospel. But you knew that would happen before you dropped the bomb I'm sure. You knew people here wanted info on Hinch and you swoop in like a saviour of all and drop your bomb, get a bit sketchy talking your way around stuff asked of you.... I will leave it with this, as Admin advised, don't trust anyone online. I love some gossip, but don't believe in spreading lies.

And before anyone says if you don't like what you see by OP scroll on blah blah blah take your own advice and scroll past my post if you don't like it and practice what you preach
I wouldn’t call what she said about the girl bullying 🤔She only said what we already knew in our minds anyway and nobody had mentioned yet...that the girl probably does boast at school and it probably makes her unpopular more than admired by many, look at her Auntie, Mum and Nan, so she doesn’t stand a chance. To be fair what is said about Ronnie and Henry who cannot boast and show off is as bad.

Reactions: 13
Just thought I’d put this out there to save anyone else the trouble. After my second was born my skin and scalp went from normal to sensitive without me really noticing too much. I used to use either talc or dry shampoo between washes so maybe 1-2 a week, the first time I realised something wasn’t right my scalp was tingling and sore but I had switched to a new shampoo and put it down to that. A lot of hair started to fall out so I stopped the shampoo, the next time my scalp was very inflamed and masses of hair fell out. I know hair loss is normal post partum but this was excessive and accompanied by an inflamed itchy and sore scalp. I googled it and this is a thing, dry shampoo causing hair loss in some people. It’s taken two years for my hair to grow back 😔 I know it’s a silly thing but it made me feel very self conscious and bad about myself.
I’m not criticising anyone who uses it just I wish I’d known, Hinch would never address something that’s not perfect or the uncomfortable not gram worthy bits of motherhood.
Thanks for this. I used this a lot in the previous year, even probably when it didn't really need it but I used it for volume. Anyway my hair has become awfully thin so I've stopped using it very recently, it confirms my thoughts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.