Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
TELL US MORE DONT BE SHY😍😍

Reactions: 9
No idea if this is true or not , could be ammunition for Sophies next Troll pity party , what I do know is she shows every sign of being a mean girl , smiling to your face whilst sharpening her claws at your back , I have met many Sophie’s in my time i get this vibe from her mam and her sister too, these are not kind people I have no proof just my gut instinct , I also believe that once another prettier, cleverer , quirkier account makes it then all the real stories will come out her downfall will come and I have a feeling it will be very unpleasant !
My daughter went through hell with girls like that. Spot them a mile off!

Reactions: 13
Caught up through the night as I thought the thread would be long gone! But it’s still here for now thank goodness!

Reactions: 9
You seriously think that 'Mrs Hinch' (who was well known during her pregnancy) ran into a bookies screeching and not one fucker sold the story.
The 'villagers' would of been aware of her, purely from the amount of tit she talks about where she lives, yet not one person spoke up about it?

Also I highly doubt if her mum was violent sophie and or Jamie would allow Ronnie alone with her, same goes if the grandparents home is volatile (arguing and so on)
I can assure you coming from a violent home growing up you would not allow your babies there alone. Think whatever you want about sophie but I don't believe she would allow Ronnie around any of that. Feeding him jar food and not giving him enough tummy time is completely different to allowing him to be alone around abusive behaviour.

I have no doubt sophie was a bully, I think that's clear for most sane people to see. She's clearly a bully now so I imagine she was the same as a child/teen.

I don't believe that poster knows hinch, not for a bleeping minute. Most of what she has said is easily googled or has been a conspiracy theory on here before. Even the Friends name etc all common knowledge.

Do you honestly think if it had any substance it would not of been leaked already? She has 3 mill followers, been in papers, on the TV, has books out where reviews can be left, supports place2be, count the kicks etc etc and not one person has managed to leak any of what the poster claims???

It's someone trying to derail the thread from being about sophie as a mother and talk of Ronnie.

I don't doubt the barkers have a story and I don't doubt sophie is a bleep but come on now.
I wouldn't dismiss that girl just yet. There was a lot of genuine personal anger in that post, Hinch must have got under her skin in a big way, for a long time, and she's finally found a way to vent. As for Ma Barker being violent and Soph letting her have Ronnie - not unlikely, I actually know a family where the mother has been violent to other people, is a compulsive liar and lots of other things, and her kids have seen things over the years, now actually adult and still quite protective of her, and she will have the grandchildren every so often too. You wouldn't believe the grip toxic people like that can have on the close ones - until you have enough strength to brake away and see it for what it is.

Reactions: 31
The videos with her and Ronnie are always so staged!! "baaabes will you get a video of my and my Handsnomes for insta!".

Reactions: 11
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. tit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh and I’m sure sams Jamie does have a son but not sure if they’re in contact. He was very poorly few years ago nearly died and was in a wheelchair for a long time.
jamie h has never been married before Soph and has no other children x

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I bet we get some serious passive aggressive posts today 🤣 can’t wait 👀🍿
Also I wanna see her hob 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If even half this is true no wonder she is on the verge of a breakdown. Feel bad for her and I didn’t want to ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. tit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏
I’m living for the absolute no fucks given 🙌🏾😂
see you at 10:30😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.