Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I believe it. It also explains a lot as to why she is how she is. The ocd and eating disorders are the only thing she feels she can control in her life. However, no matter how bad her upbringing it’s no excuse to be a total bleep. I’m sorry but she is. She is a bully and she is a mean girl.
I’ve a good upbringing but with devastating events and dramas from the age of 10 to 22!! Worse than sophs tbh!
I’m nothing like Sophie, it taught me to be honest and kind to everyone. It really is no excuse at all!!

Instead of painting a picture she should use her life story as an example to others who have also had similar happen etc, far more relatable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Soph did used to be big until she got a gastric band (paid by daddy) and lost a lot but I was told she had some surgery too to her arms and tummy for skin.
she was sectioned when pregnant (when she said her bloods were bad or some tit) because she wasn’t eating.
also her mum was vile to her used to punch her and call her names for being big
Sophie does have multiple blood clotting disorders though which she took injections for in pregnancy, so I can believe that her blood results were true about possibly not the best in pregnancy.

New thread suggestion

so hinch is bully , and we are not shocked but if she is confronted then we”ll all be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 73618 Her fans are so brainwashed with the way they write things about her
What exactly do they believe Ginch has done for them 🤔
What this person is saying does make a lot of sense. Mum says this, mum says that? Even if this is all true. I just don’t get why she was so desperate to be in the public eye, knowing it could all come out. There’s defo an injunction against the papers. It’s obvious, nothing bad is ever said about her. All praise!
She’s defo not got an injunction with the papers. She’s not famous enough, it costs a lot of money ( lawyers fees) very difficult to get. She’s simply not that widely famous. They print the stories they do as they are cheap, ie no investigation needed, just cut and pasted press releases from Gleam. 99% of the country give zero shits about her personal life. Simple.

Reactions: 20
I’ve a good upbringing but with devastating events and dramas from the age of 10 to 22!! Worse than sophs tbh!
I’m nothing like Sophie, it taught me to be honest and kind to everyone. It really is no excuse at all!!

Instead of painting a picture she should use her life story as an example to others who have also had similar happen etc, far more relatable!!
Im sorry you’ve had it tit too babe. Im exactly the same. I was in care at 14 and homeless at 16. It’s defined me and made me appreciate everything I have. When you’ve had nothing it changes you and I’m kind and I have empathy for others. She’s spoilt and bitchy. Cannot stand her. Hate fake people. Just bloody hate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's time for a new thread, create the one with the most votes that meets the guidelines. Please someone create the new thread, if you're not sure how to do it please read this thread on creating a new thread.

No idea how to do this.

Never as there ever been a thread we didn't want to end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am currently listening to my local radio station and they were saying they tried to get Mrs Hinch on the show one time and the girl was saying how busy Mrs Hinch said she was and then how they were talking for a while on twitter DMs. The radio girl said how lovely Mrs Hinch is to talk to. So glad she couldnt go on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
whether all this is true or not I for one will never feel sorry for that one I saw straight through her chavy behaviour along time ago she is nothing but a bully shes rotten to the core and that innocent sophie she pretends to be so fake as tit

Reactions: 30
Everyone reacts different to abuse I suppose.

But for anyone who thinks what the person posted will make sophie look bad then think again..

Parents had affairs, mum was violent and had serious mental health, sisters elsewhere that sophie is allowed no contact with, husband has a serious gambling addiction and stressed her during pregnancy, sectioned when pregnant..

ALL THE PERFECT SOB story for her bullying and behaviour.

Poor sophie went all through that.

Her crazy gang would be even more obsessed than before and feel sorry for her more than ever.

If this is true it won't be her downfall it will be an opportunity.
Exactly what I thought. I almost feel like Being put on here last night was the perfect grenade for her to bring out something big this week.
like it’s been planted

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well! Thought I'd pop on this morning while having my coffee... Coffee is long gone and I should have started work, but Tattle has been too good to stop reading! I need more coffee!!

Reactions: 7
Im sorry you’ve had it tit too babe. Im exactly the same. I was in care at 14 and homeless at 16. It’s defined me and made me appreciate everything I have. When you’ve had nothing it changes you and I’m kind and I have empathy for others. She’s spoilt and bitchy. Cannot stand her. Hate fake people. Just bloody hate them.
I know some people want life stories to be private but as she started her insta off by using mental health as a platform to gain her followers it would of been a good thing for her to use some of her real life issues as examples.
She wouldn’t need to name and shame, nor go into great detail.

SO many have come from split families, addiction, abuse and to speak out about it would of gained her a lot more positivity aswell as a wider following!

My anxiety is so bad I don’t even post a photo of myself let alone a story everY 3mins!!
I joined insta as a home account then realised it would never take off as I physics can’t do it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
whether all this is true or not I for one will never feel sorry for that one I saw straight through her chavy behaviour along time ago she is nothing but a bully shes rotten to the core and that innocent sophie she pretends to be so fake as tit
Not everyone will feel sorry for her but not everyone matters in her world, let's face it not everyone likes her now yet shes still sitting in her gifted house, wearing gifted clothing, eating spaghetti out of a no doubt gifted jug.

All that matters is those that are lining her pockets feel sorry for her, which they will.

Reactions: 10
Not everyone will feel sorry for her but not everyone matters in her world, let's face it not everyone likes her now yet shes still sitting in her gifted house, wearing gifted clothing eating spaghetti out of a no doubt gifted jug.

All that matters is those that are lining her pockets feel sorry for her, which they will.
spot on and if this is all true and she exposed etc her army will think shes even more relatable than ever

Reactions: 10
Can someone create a new thread please I can’t do it for some reason

Reactions: 1
Well bloody hell guyzzzzzz. I got up at 5.30am and have only just caught up at 7.55!!!
I have tit to do don’t ya know!

I will say this about stories not getting into the press though.... where I live there are a number of celebrities (real ones not Influenzers) and questionable stuff sometimes goes on at the pub etc. No one bothers ringing the papers. We’re just not that bothered and don’t want the hassle of press hanging around the place. So I can see why for example Onslow being shouted at in the bookies wouldn’t be reported.
I agree there’s real famous ppl in my town ppl just ignore them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.