Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. tit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏
Jeez Louise.
Not gonna lie I’m extremely confused by it all.
🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I can see her now sitting on the this morning sofa selling her story of how ‘Instagram fame ruined my life’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My god this thread got interesting whilst I was asleep! 😱 So do we all believe everything thats been said about her? I can definitely believe she was a bully! Either way I expect some tearful, attention seeking stories about the awful "trolls" today!

Reactions: 11
What this person is saying does make a lot of sense. Mum says this, mum says that? Even if this is all true. I just don’t get why she was so desperate to be in the public eye, knowing it could all come out. There’s defo an injunction against the papers. It’s obvious, nothing bad is ever said about her. All praise!

Reactions: 26
Well bloody hell guyzzzzzz. I got up at 5.30am and have only just caught up at 7.55!!!
I have tit to do don’t ya know!

I will say this about stories not getting into the press though.... where I live there are a number of celebrities (real ones not Influenzers) and questionable stuff sometimes goes on at the pub etc. No one bothers ringing the papers. We’re just not that bothered and don’t want the hassle of press hanging around the place. So I can see why for example Onslow being shouted at in the bookies wouldn’t be reported.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If even half this is true no wonder she is on the verge of a breakdown. Feel bad for her and I didn’t want to ☹
I hate to admit it, but in some ways I feel sorry for her too (not the bullying or crazy family tit). But having been married to a (now recovered) gambler, I know the total heartbreaking fear every time you think they’re doing it again.

Reactions: 21
Going back to school photos of a tall Soph, we never had a whole year group photo done and I left school in 2001. All we had was a year 7 form group pic. I have a few pics of me and my close friends but none of the bitchy girls that I hated. Why would I?
I’m interested to see how Grinch acts today 🤭

Reactions: 15
To be fair also she’s not a proper z list celeb is she? So it’s not as juicy as say someone’s who’s been on big brother. Even those people have trailed off from the media.
I suppose the papers are treading very carefully too as any bad press is no doubt going to cause an uproar around her mental health.
I do think if David Beckham would have filmed mountains of presents and gifted items whilst having a Christmas song about war playing would have been pulled up though! And she has more followers?

Reactions: 19
Well bloody hell guyzzzzzz. I got up at 5.30am and have only just caught up at 7.55!!!
I have tit to do don’t ya know!

I will say this about stories not getting into the press though.... where I live there are a number of celebrities (real ones not Influenzers) and questionable stuff sometimes goes on at the pub etc. No one bothers ringing the papers. We’re just not that bothered and don’t want the hassle of press hanging around the place. So I can see why for example Onslow being shouted at in the bookies wouldn’t be reported.
And also we do forget that she (and he) aren't as well known as they'd like to think. To us it feels like they're more well known than they are I think.

Reactions: 17
oh yea Soph I just remembered....
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???
see this makes me feel sad. Its been said on here about them being together all the time; if it’s not about them needing to spend every minute with each other but because there’s issues with trust (and gambling!) I do feel sorry for her and Ronnie.

Reactions: 12
If even half this is true no wonder she is on the verge of a breakdown. Feel bad for her and I didn’t want to ☹
That's because you have empathy.
But you can feel bad for someone for things they've been through and still acknowledge that they're a nasty hole. 😙

Reactions: 37
Right I can type this then I’ll be gone till my break at 1030 😂 I’ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer....
sophie isn’t actually ‘well known’ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But she’s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think it’s to see if people notice him. (They don’t!)
I don’t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her!
Ok so Tanya, she’s one of the ‘kids’ and I think I’ve typed it all wrong. She didn’t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after she’d got engaged... and they both left with men they’d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them!
I did hear about Leannes party and it doesn’t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because she’s gotta a big following’ funniest thing was he didn’t have a clue who she was 😂👍🏼
The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think it’s because she’s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter.
so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isn’t Alan’s. tit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end.
theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. She’s the one with the son freda wanted to ‘buy’.
think I’ve covered all questions?? Let me know if I’ve missed anything! See you in a few hours 😏
I think it’s believable as Hinch and her sister don’t actually look related at all! I know Hinch has had work done but you’d still be able to tell

Reactions: 13
Yeah if this is all true, apart from the bullying from her none of it does anything but makes her look like a lass who has come from a controlling home and was in essence physically abused for being overweight. She clearly has eating issues and if anything its Maybe only going to make Hinchers feel more protective over her! Most of that isn't her fault..she isn't responsible for her parents. Not sure on the press thing. Clemmie hopper ( mod) was in the press with under a million followers...over tattlegate.
This doesn't mean I like her I don't, trying to be objective and I still do think she has prayed on the vulnerable with this mrs Hunch bollocks.

Reactions: 17
or hes been declared bankrupt in past which means he cannot be names a director 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I searched and I can only find 3 J hinchliffe declares bankrupt and the closest is someone called jamie dawn hinchliffe frost. Born in 1980.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. I could never feel sorry for a bully. Who’s to say she didn’t drive Jamie to gambling with the way she seems and how he’s probably not aloud to tit without her screeching to not do a smelly one.

everyone has family stuff somewhere I don’t feel sorry for her because her family is a little fucked Up I bet her parents haven’t worried about how they will feed their kids one week to a next even when they both work full time, or worried about the bailiff or the kids wearing shoes with holes in and having to make do with them till they can sort it because that was my life growing up, and I was bullied quite badly actually, if it’s true it sounds like self inflicted because they are arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie I checked this thread as soon as I opened my eyes and I am sure I broke many speed laws on the way into work to get the laptop on so I can follow this while working

Coffee anyone?? :coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yet you’re quite happy to judge Helen Anderson on her thread (whoever the hell she is?!!) 🤷‍♀️
Well if that’s the case then she shouldn’t be promoting baby stuff/items as a first time mum , what does she knows best for everyone since this is her 1st time.....?? People have asked her am going to be a mum soon so what are the stuff that I really do need and have you seen the list she had out for that girl....?? It’s bloody ridiculous and promoting all these white and grey items for her boy when there’s that many idiots who follows her and looks up to her like god ‘😂’ and will actually buy it because she’s got one....???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I'm leaning towards believing you, although I'm still not buying her mum hitting her.
Anyway
In your first post you threaten her directly to stop continuing to bully your friends or you'll say more. Seeing how she online I fully believe shes a calculating witch, but what has her suddenly done, or been doing to make you come on and speak out ? And why not just say the whole story?
Also
While I understand you want to remain anonymous as is your right, what is everyone scared of by telling the truth?
They seen unassuming people, not Maldons equivalent of the Mafia 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.