Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it will take for this to either hit Sophie’s dms, or for her to read on here or for the papers to pick it up. Ooooo god the suspense

Reactions: 9
oh yea Soph I just remembered....
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Interesting 🧐 very interesting. Could you possibly tell me if you will be posting more in to the wee hours as I need to know if I should go get ready for bed or make another coffee 🥰
pop the kettle on to be on the safe side 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's 99.9% accurate.only wish I'd had the balls
🥰🥰🥰🥰 the truth with prevail ♥ (I think that words the right word)

Someone’s got to be brave enough and take one for the team at some point. Whoever it ends up being will have to be incredibly brave to speak out against someone like her. If it stops her and her craze it will be worth it. And a tattler would never leave another tattler behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry guys not related to tonight’s dramas but need help. my account is going really slow, everything I click takes about 5 minutes to load😩 anyone had this happen and know why? it works perfect when I’m not logged in! It’s just when I’m logged into my account, the website freaks out for some reason!

Reactions: 2
This all feels a bit like another MOD going off. Could be a hincher here trying to trick us into believing tit 🤔

Reactions: 15
pop the kettle on to be on the safe side 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Think I’ll have too. I fear it may all get deleted and I will miss it. Soph will be contacting hackers as we speak to remove all trace (🤣 no pun intended) of this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Someone’s got to be brave enough and take one for the team at some point. Whoever it ends up being will have to be incredibly brave to speak out against someone like her. If it stops her and her craze it will be worth it. And a tattler would never leave another tattler behind.
In the words of High School Musical

'We're allllll in this together....'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Think I’ll have too. I fear it may all get deleted and I will miss it. Soph will be contacting hackers as we speak to remove all trace (🤣 no pun intended) of this thread
we need to watch out backs I hear ma Barker can swing a mean punch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

If one person comes forward several other people may do if they were also bullied by The Grinch, xx

Reactions: 14
I’m off to bed I’m on shift it 6am tomorrow will pop back on here on my break and see if anyone had confirmed what I said 😂
I’m convinced boo belle is one of the sisters but if they talk it’ll cause a huge commotion and the other kids are involved. Sophs dad often sneaks out to see the other grandkids behind Freda’s back and give them money im sure they’d be worried for their dad if she found everything out!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but if my mum had punched me and called me names no way would she be at my child’s birth or regularly looking after my child.
See I get this. My mum was with someone who had to physically abuse her and us (me and siblings) she use to choose this man over us time and time again. My mum is now clean, sober and not with him but I still see her/ she sees my kids. They are still tour mum at the end of the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.