Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yea Soph I just remembered....
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???

oh tit!!!!🙊

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie 😂
In your ‘tell all’ book did you mention he’s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???
Do they argue a lot? Is that why she always has red eyes and he disappears a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
That'll make sense as to why Jamie isn't listed on Companies House as a director of Mrs Hinch brand. Should be after all she is using his name 😏. If he gambles good chance he'll take money out of their account so i bet she holds those purse strings and she gives him pocket money.

Reactions: 23
Now this I can believe!! Jamie does love the money, most of you no but for the newbies before Instagram jamie was on tipping point

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhhhh and that would explain why she’s frantic when he disappears as she’s worried he’s gambling away her millions 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 25
Look I’m genuine.
The reason I’ve posted is for it to get back to sophie, not to convince anyone I’m real/ what I’m saying is real.
I know it’s true - so does she!
so Soph if you’re reading, shall I carry on or are you and your mean girl gang going to back off?
The mum and dad argue all the time he won’t divorce her there’s too much money tied up in the marriage.
As for the scars I’m 99% sure she did have that done and I mean you’d know how to cover them? This wasn’t recently were talking a good few years ago.
she doesn’t look anything like she did in school which is a shame because she was never an ugly girl. That 10 year photo she done was an overly bad one, she didn’t look like that daily.
i only posted for 1 reason, people can question me or doubt me but I know what I’ve said is 10000% the truth.
Why does she need to back off? What is she doing?

Reactions: 17
No idea if this is true or not , could be ammunition for Sophies next Troll pity party , what I do know is she shows every sign of being a mean girl , smiling to your face whilst sharpening her claws at your back , I have met many Sophie’s in my time i get this vibe from her mam and her sister too, these are not kind people I have no proof just my gut instinct , I also believe that once another prettier, cleverer , quirkier account makes it then all the real stories will come out her downfall will come and I have a feeling it will be very unpleasant !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In all honestly (I may regret it and look stupid) I believe what’s been said is true, I think maybe something have been over reacted or maybe Sophie lied a lot in school so others think her mom did beat her and her dad has more kids blah blah.
my sister once went to school and made up some unthinkable crap about us her siblings! Like crazy tit we looked awful. She was an attention seeker just like Soph is!

Reactions: 36
Ah, but you’ve been ‘vague posting’ for months. All I know stuff but can’t say etc. Even claimed that ma n pa were divorcing and the house had sold?
She said the house was sold and that they were moving in with her.that didn't happen did it?
I did not say they were divorcing,I implied they may not be 'together' and I stand by that statement.
Maldon is by no means a 'village's but I don't wish to be targeted.I recently admitted that I tease her on behalf of you all.What has come out tonight has come as a shock because I didn't think anyone knew as much as me.some of it is exaggerated in my opinion,however,much of it is spot on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
In all honestly (I may regret it and look stupid) I believe what’s been said is true, I think maybe something have been over reacted or maybe Sophie lied a lot in school so others think her mom did beat her and her dad has more kids blah blah.
my sister once went to school and made up some unthinkable crap about us her siblings! Like crazy tit we looked awful. She was an attention seeker just like Soph is!
This could be plausible.. Sophie does lie a lot now and that’s to 3 million people (well 2mill are bots) I know a few people who can just pluck out lies from no where to make their lives seem really interesting, it’s scary! Maybe she did lie in school who knows.
One thing for sure Sophie will never tell the truth she likes to paint her life as perfect and everything in it is rosy!

Reactions: 18
I believe a lot is true! I’m not shocked by any of it apart from mum being a beater to hinch when she was bigger.

I’ll look forward to more info.....and to see what else unearths!

I know how hard it is to prove the truth when you have nothing to show for it. It’s hard to say too much without being found out then getting grief for it!

Reactions: 20
gambling addiction wife beating vest all make sense now bet he sits on sofa scratching his balls screaming at her for his pocket money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m off to bed I’m on shift it 6am tomorrow will pop back on here on my break and see if anyone had confirmed what I said 😂
I’m convinced boo belle is one of the sisters but if they talk it’ll cause a huge commotion and the other kids are involved. Sophs dad often sneaks out to see the other grandkids behind Freda’s back and give them money im sure they’d be worried for their dad if she found everything out!!
So what time Is your break, I want to be sure not to miss too much drama 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
Wow! I guess it was just a matter of time somebody came out of the woodwork!! A lot of stuff makes sense now....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.