Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely not discounting the new member and her info as this is a fab place to vent at your bully , anonymously. And sophlie can’t do a single thing about it

Reactions: 23
Next thread suggestion
(in case this gets to page 50 by the morning)

Spilling the tea for free with Sisters from another Mister,
Soph's crown is about to drop could her next book be a flop?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Look I’m genuine.
The reason I’ve posted is for it to get back to sophie, not to convince anyone I’m real/ what I’m saying is real.
I know it’s true - so does she!
so Soph if you’re reading, shall I carry on or are you and your mean girl gang going to back off?
The mum and dad argue all the time he won’t divorce her there’s too much money tied up in the marriage.
As for the scars I’m 99% sure she did have that done and I mean you’d know how to cover them? This wasn’t recently were talking a good few years ago.
she doesn’t look anything like she did in school which is a shame because she was never an ugly girl. That 10 year photo she done was an overly bad one, she didn’t look like that daily.
i only posted for 1 reason, people can question me or doubt me but I know what I’ve said is 10000% the truth.
I believe you, your saying Sophie and friends are bullying your friend. Have you thought of going to newspapers about being bullied?

Reactions: 20
im getting my tea and pack of biscuits out reading this thread tonight thats how harcore I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve already gobbled a pack of bourbons and a pint of tea waiting and waiting but looks like it’s died down a bit now (sigh)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinch said in her book that she took out a loan to pay for the gastric band yet now we’re being told her dad paid for it!
I think someone in here is stirring the pot with half the truth making a drama scene watch pot noodle head create drama on her story soon to help her engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I really need to go to bleeping bed but this is some juicy tit on here tonight. Give me more😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said the house was sold,not me.
I didn't mention divorce,I may have implied they weren't 'together' and I stand by that statement.
She said her parents were moving in with her,it didn't happen.
I can second much of what was said tonight but I will be open and honest.some of it is not quite accurate.love you all (or most of you!) I've only spoken the truth from day one.
I like learning things about her. I know a Few things. I’m sure if my husband let me into his work emails I’d have proof of it too.
unfortunately nothing can be taken aa bible!

Reactions: 8
Yes definitely no scars AND they really do leave zip like scars however much you pay scarring isn’t avoidable!
She has a tonne of make up artists friends who can teach how to hide scars. I have to hide a tattoo at work with scar make up that it disappears at work.

Reactions: 9
New
Thread suggestion
Mrs hinch #93 morning has broken Sophie is crying... is it the truth or is somebody lying??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I haven’t read the book but I do know her other sister weren’t mentioned in it because her mum would flip. What I’ve said is true I mmmmmm trying to work out who boo belle is are you Cheryl or Rachel?? Sophs other sisters?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting 🧐 very interesting. Could you possibly tell me if you will be posting more in to the wee hours as I need to know if I should go get ready for bed or make another coffee 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This thread has taken a weird turn this eve
I came for the laughs
😂

thread suggestion
Poor little Soph staging things for gram
When she’s had enough Ronnie goes to her mam

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.