Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive seen it all now.. cleaning her cutlery with that bloody paste. Whats wrong with washing them in the sink with hot water and washing up liquid? Am I doing it wrong? 😂

Reactions: 12
The only time I’ve ever polished the cutlery in over 35 years of having a home was on a March out from an army quarter, I used a tea towel......

Reactions: 13
I use Astonish Cup Clean and it works wonders on stained cutlery as well as cups, dont need that tit she's flogging.
Oh she used to use and story this but obvs Astonish aren’t paying her so she won’t use that anymore!

Reactions: 12
Sophie you really are a Tattle Addict aren't you? :ROFLMAO: we say Ronnie Bless Him Long Socks doesn't have enough colour in his world, doesn't spend enough time on his tummy, doesn't have enough sensory experiences and BANG! he's got the lot all in one day! You are unbelievable!
Stop using that ridiculous filter on him please! It makes him look bloody stupid!
When did she get that mat he’s sat on don’t recognise it

Reactions: 5
So everything on her stories today is gifted or an ad. Surely her die hard fans are starting to see through this tit. It’s like watching a budget version of QVC.

Reactions: 16
I thought she had to just register something around now and file accounts in October. To be fair I’ve had a look at a few accounts of other single person limited companies and none of them seem to have filed income figures - no profit and loss, just a summary of assets. So you can see how much debt and savings they have and that’s it. Maybe the profit and loss isn’t made public?
You do not have to issue a profit and loss just a balance sheet which can be abridged so it’s all more combined together

Reactions: 1
I’ve NEVER bought or used kitchen paper towels.
My mum used to have one on a stand in the kitchen and no one ever used it 😂🤣

Reactions: 7
She lives such a sad little life, today the weather has been beautiful and she had a few hours with Jamie whilst Ronnie was with his Nanny to spend some quality time together and they choose to clean? Like they do EVERY day. If my Husband and I were both off work full time and had the money they do, we would be out exploring and having days out, spending quality time together as a family. Not sitting in their grey home day in day out 😴 such a small, sad little life!
I don’t get it either

Reactions: 6
Business is business to them, today she had to get the old adverts done and ma barker had Ronnie ,

she really has not one care for the environment, 😩unless they r biodegradable even so utter waste! It will all be sold out everywhere tomorrow!

what a money grabber she is 🤢

Reactions: 9
Lol ours was very much like this too!! 😂😂😂 He was led there spread legs with it just pointing out 😂😂 wasn't hard to miss tbh!!
Ours was like this too! She put the scan thing on and she said I can tell you right now as it's kind of obvious 😂😂 my scan notes say 99% male, just incase she got it wrong 😂

Reactions: 2
I use Astonish Cup Clean and it works wonders on stained cutlery as well as cups, dont need that tit she's flogging.
Which is exactly the same as using bi carb as she has. The ingredients are exactly the same.
I hate to defend her, and I'm not going to, as shes a twit who has never done that before and is only doing it for the paycheck

But

Her way is cheaper than using the astonish cup clean as a packet of bi carb used like that will last ages, and is multi use around the home

Reactions: 6
I didn't predict her plugging Plenty when guns cleaned the patio windows 🤦‍♀️

I read that in a Marks&Spencer drawl 😳

I didn't predict her plugging Plenty when guns cleaned the patio windows 🤦‍♀️

I read that in a Marks&Spencer drawl 😳
Nooo not that ...a previous comment about bicarbing a bed and slowly hoovering.you'd think I'd got the hang of this by now? Silly old c****

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I work in a restaurant and we buff the cutlery by leaving it to steam in a pot of hot water than shining with a tea towel 😂😂 who has time to do this at home and frankly who wants to! Oh and also why the duck are you cleaning your cutlery when you don't bloody eat proper food!? Surely it's shiny enough already from lack of use 😂😂😂
Oh she cracks me up.

Reactions: 20
The only time I’ve ever polished the cutlery in over 35 years of having a home was on a March out from an army quarter, I used a tea towel......
Same, when you used to get a 'get you in pack'
Way too much time on her hands that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let’s all promote climate clogging with plastic and tit. She’s a bleeping shambles. What a twit. All the platform she has and here she is promoting kitchen roll when could just use a tea towel or microfibre cloth that’s REUSABLE. And stick alllll the plastic in the landfill / oceans. twit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.