Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Listen to this,
This is quite on point, this women explains narcessist traits from around 3.45 it sounds like she is describing what we see from Sophie, how she has got these people furiously jumping to her defences ! 😬😬 (Just a quick listen to the little section from 3.45 seconds onwards it's a long 17 minute video it won't all be about narcessist traits lol!!)

Reactions: 5
Since when does she use the kitchen towels like that , no doubt it’ll be something that she looked up online and now making it out this her way of using them, she’s never ever shown how she polish this fine metal with kitchen towel to now ‘oh guys this is how I use them’ and hidden that carpet cleaner up in the loft all this time to now just taking it out to clean a small tiny bit of dirt that’s just bloody ridiculous , surely when you’ve been gifted an item you a should be using it soon as to give feedback shouldn’t you....???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in the same circle as you guys 😉 3 years to push then bring on the COLOUR!
I was v lucky though, only ever one quarter for 13 years ( flat in Germany) painted every room one week he was on exercise - the things I have heard from friends whose children are now in married quarters makes me angry at how bad the accom can be. Mine was fine, just magnolia.

Sophlies would be climbing the walls if Jamie was in the forces

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never noticed before how much she does actually say guyz and it’s really pissing me off now 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she’s put Ronnie on his tummy just like Stacey did the other day with Rex, gawd she’s so transparent if she had any brains she’d be dangerous, she never has an original idea of her own!! Knob jockey! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Stacey has said something to her about tummy time etc!

No hair on the back is a huge sign of too much laying!!

I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
Welcome to tattle 😍

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
Finally the girl we have been waiting for! 👏🙌🏻 Welcome x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Welcome home girl 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope you are who you say you are but it wouldn’t be the first time someone has came on here pretending to know Hinch.
The part I find interesting in what you’ve said is the part about her mum booking herself into The Priory every other weekend!! I cannot see them having the money for treatment there! And you can’t just book yourself in.
But whatever.
Welcome whoever you are!

Reactions: 15

Where is Jeremy Kyle when you need him 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Alleluia praise be ... welcome we’ve been expecting you x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.