Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in a restaurant and we buff the cutlery by leaving it to steam in a pot of hot water than shining with a tea towel 😂😂 who has time to do this at home and frankly who wants to! Oh and also why the duck are you cleaning your cutlery when you don't bloody eat proper food!? Surely it's shiny enough already from lack of use 😂😂😂
Oh she cracks me up.
Why mend what ain't broken.

Reactions: 9
So today Stacey had other friends round for Sunday dinner and then put a post up about how well Rex is developing...

How long before Sophlora has an "unrelated" meltdown this evening? I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Let’s all promote climate clogging with plastic and tit. She’s a bleeping shambles. What a twit. All the platform she has and here she is promoting kitchen roll when could just use a tea towel or microfibre cloth that’s REUSABLE. And stick alllll the plastic in the landfill / oceans. twit
But she has stopped buying antibacterial wipes didn’t you know? Apart from the CIF ones obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t caught up yet so dunno if anyone else thinks or has said this. But I don’t actually think Sophie or Jamie read here anymore. I think someone does it for them and tells Sophie most of what’s being said but I think they keep Ronnie out of it. After all the comments about his development and that he doesn’t interact with her etc then surely she would take him off social media. I think whoever is reading tattle for them doesn’t want to hurt their feelings coz imagine hearing all these comments about ur kid?! Surely that would be horrendous!! I know that maybe Sophie would just carry on as she doesn’t seem to give a tit about anyone but herself and Henry but surely the rest of the family would be wanting to protect Ronnie from us “trolls”
I think the family could actually be oblivious to alot of what is said and it’s actually someone from gleam who is reading here and giving feedback to Sophie x

Reactions: 19
I haven’t caught up yet so dunno if anyone else thinks or has said this. But I don’t actually think Sophie or Jamie read here anymore. I think someone does it for them and tells Sophie most of what’s being said but I think they keep Ronnie out of it. After all the comments about his development and that he doesn’t interact with her etc then surely she would take him off social media. I think whoever is reading tattle for them doesn’t want to hurt their feelings coz imagine hearing all these comments about ur kid?! Surely that would be horrendous!! I know that maybe Sophie would just carry on as she doesn’t seem to give a tit about anyone but herself and Henry but surely the rest of the family would be wanting to protect Ronnie from us “trolls”
I think the family could actually be oblivious to alot of what is said and it’s actually someone from gleam who is reading here and giving feedback to Sophie x
Not so sure about that🤔 I honestly think they are all too aware.

Reactions: 10
I did wonder this but after she says she Google's her own name, I can't help think that she does read it

Reactions: 18
This. ‘Slack’tivism boils my piss. Celebrities seem to think that ‘raising awareness’ counts as doing good these days. I can’t stand it when multi-millionaire celebrities tell me to part with my cash when they probably haven’t themselves. I avoid Comic Relief and CIN for these exact reasons.
I avoid them too now, especially when I found out some celebs actually get paid to do it 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I stopped following Hinch and started following Stacey. Stacey seems so genuine and well put together.

Now I wonder... when Stacey said last night that she is not sponsored by Method she is just trying to use products that are not killing the aquatic life - is that a slight hint at the environmentally catastrophic Narnias? Maybe not.

Reactions: 19
I stopped following Hinch and started following Stacey. Stacey seems so genuine and well put together.

Now I wonder... when Stacey said last night that she is not sponsored by Method she is just trying to use products that are not killing the aquatic life - is that a slight hint at the environmentally catastrophic Narnias? Maybe not.
Someone tell Stacey Method ain't cracked up as it seems to be. Its Eco rating is pretty bad considering there ethos is to set themselves apart.

Also her niece picked her book as book of choice? pass me the bucket ... from all literature that's accessible she picks Hinch? duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine what her teacher will think when she sees the homework! I guess she was meaning something like Harry Potter or a Jacqueline Wilson/ David Walliams book. I wish I knew who Hinch’s ghostwriter was as Hinch’s command of English on her gram posts is absolutely appalling

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I can't stand the way she roars everything. She was like a cackling witch to Ronnie. Are you home now hansomes 😡😡😡😡. He is probably thinking unfortunately yes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same, when you used to get a 'get you in pack'
Way too much time on her hands that one.
I giggle at how the hinchers all want to be the same tick tick people, carbon copy homes and we did everything possible to our homes to set ourselves aside from being everything uniformed - plus leaving a spotless flat/house was the norm with no ‘hacks’ just good old cleaning.

Reactions: 8
I giggle at how the hinchers all want to be the same tick tick people, carbon copy homes and we did everything possible to our homes to set ourselves aside from being everything uniformed - plus leaving a spotless flat/house was the norm with no ‘hacks’ just good old cleaning.
Exactly, when we moved into our own house all I wanted was to paint it colours! Any colours other than magnolia!
March out was bloody back breaking elbow grease (not the tit she puts on baby's bibs)with toddlers running around, husband already at new unit. She has no bloody idea of hardwork!

Reactions: 10
Someone tell Stacey Method ain't cracked up as it seems to be. Its Eco rating is pretty bad considering there ethos is to set themselves apart.

Also her niece picked her book as book of choice? pass me the bucket ... from all literature that's accessible she picks Hinch? duck me!
Well if I was her teacher it’d be an ‘F’ from me!! You were supposed to review a BOOK - that’s not a book in anyone’s language!!

Reactions: 17
Cheeky soph sneaked in an advert for plenty when we were distracted by the will she or wont she reveal the vase on her oven debacle.
Who's for a game of MYSTIC MOTIVES
I think the vase is moved from the oven onto her dining room table unless it is one that’s similar

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.