Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever elseā€™s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. Iā€™d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone elseā€™s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ or get Jamie to clean it himself šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldnā€™t šŸ¤¢
maybe Iā€™m gross but no I wouldnā€™t buy a new toilet seat just because it had piss on it. I would get some gloves and clean it. granted I wouldnā€™t record it and post it to millions of people but throwing a toilet seat away because it has piss on it is a little extreme haha

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She just talked about merch. Apart from the chavvy tracksuit she actually hasn't got any has she?

So much for the secrecy Soph. Crystal pens and notebooks. Lucky hinchers. If only there was somewhere else they could get hold of such things? šŸ¤”
Oh wait a minute......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever elseā€™s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. Iā€™d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone elseā€™s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ or get Jamie to clean it himself šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldnā€™t šŸ¤¢
I certainly wouldnā€™t buy a whole new toilet seat over a bit of piss... living with men you get used to itšŸ˜‚ However I donā€™t know why she had a sink full of piss water, surely putting your sponge back in and out of that means your wiping your toilet ā€œcleanā€ with diluted piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WHY DOES SHE NOT WEAR CLOTHES??!
itā€™s winter. And itā€™s so weird!!!! Or am I the one thatā€™s weird to be wearing actual pjā€™s in the evening?!

Reactions: 17
My 10 year old has just subjected me to a rendition of ā€œJonny be goodā€ which heā€™s learned this week at school (blessim) on guitar. Absolute torture to be truthful.

Imagine if Rrrrronnieblessim plays an instrument she will be headbanging and howling and cackling along and recording it for the gram. Sheā€™s the mother whose kid will always be Joseph in the nativity and her and Onslow will turn up top to toe in juicy couture tracckies whooping and yeah boiā€™ing like thereā€™s no tomorra!
This made me howl... especially the yeah boiiii bit!! I've just LOL'd and had to try and explain to the husband what I'm laughing at.

He hasn't a clue....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has to pick between plain grey or stripes, gold or silver, a font, flipping dark or light FOIL?!? And she has the cheek to try and be ā€˜relatableā€™ saying sheā€™s doing her ā€˜workā€™. Iā€™m sorry but that is not work. To sit there and try and make it out as if she is doing hard work! That all these decisions sheā€™s making are hard! Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s hard, I go to work every day and have make life and death decisions. I donā€™t then come home feeling sorry for myself and sob story anyone that will listen, telling them all about my hard day, because... thatā€™s my job and thatā€™s what Iā€™m there to do and you just have to get on with it. Iā€™m And the best of it all is that she canā€™t even do that on her own! Sheā€™s getting all the info from the polls. Is she for real? How can she take herself seriously?

Reactions: 18
Do you even live with boys if someoneā€™s doesnā€™t piss on the floor, wall or toilet seat 2 minutes after youā€™ve just cleaned the toilet?! Swear I clean my toilet up to 10 times a day (I live with 4 boys)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine if Rrrrronnieblessim plays an instrument she will be headbanging and howling and cackling along and recording it for the gram. Sheā€™s the mother whose kid will always be Joseph in the nativity and her and Onslow will turn up top to toe in juicy couture tracckies whooping and yeah boiā€™ing like thereā€™s no tomorra!
In the front row eating hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet it's hinch stationery

With a notebook enough space for lists that you don't have to only clean your house every 2.7 weeks. (Or you could just use a plain notepad)

And probably her own line of tacky ass pens
Yep beat me too it. I think stationary and possibly bed linen by the end of the year, available in very!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.