Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF this is a new range she is bringing out I think it’s awful she is using the pen as that wasn’t her design or idea!
These pens along with other styles have been out years, the stationary alongside these pens have also been out a long time!

Reactions: 11
Am I wrong in thinking that’s the pen she brought like a year or 2 ago from somewhere so would it not be copy writing to be selling her own of it that’s exactly the same?
i thought that as well! You can buy those pens in loads of places now so I can't see how she's going to market it as hers?

Reactions: 5
Dunno how she dare say she’s working whilst Ronnie is in bed. All she does is waft about all day spraying her nonsense stroking fatty buster And whaling now and again at Rrrronnieblesshim.
Fatty buster Hahahaha I can’t cope😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I
I swear this is the funniest thread since I found Tattle! 😂 I'm having a ball on here tonight despite my husband staring at me, wondering if I've gone mad! Thank you all, you incredibly funny guyyzzzz xx
I keep cackling at my phone and he’s like 🤨 what’s funny? 😂

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever else’s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. I’d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone else’s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 or get Jamie to clean it himself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldn’t 🤢
Oh nooo, I definitely missed that (tbf I quickly flick through her stories most of the time as I can't stand listening to it.
Just the thought makes me gag. I hate cleaning the toilet!! One of the worst jobs but I just do it with a bit of toilet roll and spray, no pissy sponges in this house.
Maybe her sponge will get it's own seperate wash like the pet bowl sponge 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
i thought that as well! You can buy those pens in loads of places now so I can't see how she's going to market it as hers?
Easy!

She'll stick her name on it and loads of mindless idiots will pay with their hard earned (or not so) cash.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she was sat on the couch one night clawing her neck watching TV with Jamie and Beggy Mitchell popped on screen mid-Eastenders to #gift them a new brand deal with some company to keep their income up for the new year, so that Hinchy can afford to buy a million of her baskets at IKEA rather than be caught slumming it in ALDI.

its important to keep the money coming in you see, as if the heating isn’t on full blast all day long,Onslow/Jamie would have to put a top on and wouldn’t be able to have his arms on show all day. But it’s fine, because Sophie only washes on 30 so that saves them money on their electricity. xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't have a problem scrubbing a loo seat? I'm the only female in a house of 5, I'd be buying a new toilet seat every week if I wasn't willing to clean it 😂
Can't say I'd want to squeeze out a pissy sponge into a sink though... (I clean mine with toilet roll and spray anyway so gets flushed away - don't do pissy cloths 😂)
Pissy sponge 🧽 😂. Literally howling !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 10 year old has just subjected me to a rendition of “Jonny be good” which he’s learned this week at school (blessim) on guitar. Absolute torture to be truthful.

Imagine if Rrrrronnieblessim plays an instrument she will be headbanging and howling and cackling along and recording it for the gram. She’s the mother whose kid will always be Joseph in the nativity and her and Onslow will turn up top to toe in juicy couture tracckies whooping and yeah boi’ing like there’s no tomorra!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
duck sake. Another book, this time with a tacky pen, in slightly different tones of grey. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Another number 1 best seller guyyyyzzzzz

get the duck in the bleeping sea.
She’s got a book coming out in april (using the word book very very loosely!)

Reactions: 14
Had to make a new account, stupid me put almost my full name as my user name🙈.. I was here before I'm not that new

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.