Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'sorry I'm quiet tonight guys!' duck off Soph, you're loving the idea of being the centre of attention. Like anyone actually cares anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh god.... this is her work?! seriously?! looking at different greys?! and getting her bots to decide on tit for her next bag of shite “merch”

Reactions: 21
I bet it's hinch stationery

With a notebook enough space for lists that you don't have to only clean your house every 2.7 weeks. (Or you could just use a plain notepad)

And probably her own line of tacky ass pens

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever else’s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. I’d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone else’s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 or get Jamie to clean it himself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldn’t 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Dunno how she dare say she’s working whilst Ronnie is in bed. All she does is waft about all day spraying her nonsense stroking fatty buster And whaling now and again at Rrrronnieblesshim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a bleeping job! Asking your army of bell ends to decide which bucket of your tripe to buy next! How the duck dare you say you're "working" how dare you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dunno how she dare say she’s working whilst Ronnie is in bed. All she does is waft about all day spraying her nonsense stroking fatty buster And whaling now and again at Rrrronnieblesshim.
I swear to god she's kidding herself on when she says she's 'working'

Reactions: 15
Fatty Buster 😂😂😂 every time I read this I laugh out loud and I have had to leave the room to go and laugh in private as it's annoying my husband! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever else’s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. I’d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone else’s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 or get Jamie to clean it himself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldn’t 🤢
I don't have a problem scrubbing a loo seat? I'm the only female in a house of 5, I'd be buying a new toilet seat every week if I wasn't willing to clean it 😂
Can't say I'd want to squeeze out a pissy sponge into a sink though... (I clean mine with toilet roll and spray anyway so gets flushed away - don't do pissy cloths 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

To be honest with you I stopped watching when she was doing that because it's very unpleasant. Why she thinks anyone is interested in her clearing up urine from a man perfectly capable of doing it himself is beyond me!

Reactions: 13
Working!!! bleeping Working!!! Sitting trying to engage with her sheep,trying to keep them interested coz she knows people's opinions of her have changed. This has only started happening since the new year began so it's been well planned. Engage with followers more to keep the money rolling in. So transparent. She should really engage more with her son just to remind him who she is!!

Reactions: 16
Looks like one of those sites where you choose from designs and they print it for you, hardly an artist or fashion designer is she😂 no imagination that woman. I would be very surprised if she does any clothing that isn’t grey or a template

Reactions: 12
I swear to god she's kidding herself on when she says she's 'working'
Oh come now, cut her a little slack. Woman's got to decide between a gold pen or a silver pen. The sheer responsibility of that decision making alone must be exhausting. I don't know how she keeps all these plates spinning bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
duck me Alan Sugars got some competion from this entrepreneurial genius that is, bleep face Hinch.

I tell you if it's to do with wax melts or prints I'll actually eye roll myself to death. All of the cult seem to be at it. And Hinch is hardly original so 👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Working.. she wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit her in the face with a #gifted brick. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine if it’s a Hinch t shirt that says I’m a hincher or Hinch army ...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Tbf as disgusting it is I have a 4 year old who now has to wee standing up like daddy my toilet is always covered in piss after he uses it. Men are vile!
But no way would I use a sponge that she clearly will reuse I use toilet flushable wipes or a bit of toilet roll and spray and I would most defo not show my pissed stained toilet on Instagram!
No need to air her husbands piss, it’s a grim job that needs to be done but please done show us it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.