Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So up to now there's been 4 questions which will all have been answered the The Cult requiring no decision whatsoever by her? I think Duncan Bannatyne's job is safe for a bit! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Wonder what she wants to ask us..on a scale of not at all to my head is exploding you make me so irate how bleeping annoying the general public find her? On a scale of the same as previous how much we want to burn her book?

Reactions: 3
she really cannot do anything for herself she has absolutely no induiality no ideas has to copy others ask for others advice it will be new grey stripped foil cover for her new crappy book and matching pen

Reactions: 9
I swear this is the funniest thread since I found Tattle! 😂 I'm having a ball on here tonight despite my husband staring at me, wondering if I've gone mad! Thank you all, you incredibly funny guyyzzzz xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever else’s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. I’d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone else’s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 or get Jamie to clean it himself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldn’t 🤢
Wow!! Kinda pleased I missed that. Jamie is an adult- why is he pissing all over the seat?! Gruesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why Is she asking her barmy army how to design her new crap she’s throwing together, how rude is that! Use your own bleeping air headed mind!

I can imagine her sitting there thinking “hmmm they are already idiots who throw their money at me why not make them design there own tit and I’ll take the money for it”

C U Next Tuesday Mrs sweaty ball sack hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I am watching videos on my phone, and my dogs hear another dog making a noise they will come to see what is the problem. They heard Henry, looked up as if to say "What the f*ck is up with him?" Then went back to sleep 🤣
Even your dogs think henry is a prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake. Another book, this time with a tacky pen, in slightly different tones of grey. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Another number 1 best seller guyyyyzzzzz

get the duck in the bleeping sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s a clothing range, designed by a team in an office who send her the occasional artwork to select from such as the stripe so she can then say she’s designed it. She would have been paid a lump sum so however it sells she’ll still get the same amount. I think it’s a risky move by the retailer as ranges are planned minimum 6 months in advance. A lot can happen in 6 months in terms of popularity, bad press, backlash etc...(take MOD for example)

Reactions: 8
Am I wrong in thinking that’s the pen she brought like a year or 2 ago from somewhere so would it not be copy writing to be selling her own of it that’s exactly the same?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember a few days ago Hinchy videoing herself cleaning one of the spare bathrooms, and actually getting on her knees, recording herself cleaning Jamie and whoever else’s stale urine off the underside of their toilet seat? Then rinsing her #gifted sponge in the sink and showing us all how yellow the water was with urine.

I almost bleeping gagged.
Im all for not buying new things constantly, and keeping what you have nice and clean. However even I bleeping draw the line at that. I’d rather pay a fiver for a new toilet lid than sit scrubbing someone else’s collected piss off and watching my sink water turn yellow.
Sophie love just use your money, have a bit of respect for yourself and buy a new toilet seat ffs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 or get Jamie to clean it himself 🤢🤢🤢🤢

was anyone else disturbed by that? Would you do that? I certainly bleeping wouldn’t 🤢
I remember 🤮 and I gagged reading your post 😅. The water in the sink was awful wasn’t it 😩🤢 I’m a mum of boys and they always miss the bloody toilet it drives me up the wall but washing it off and rinsing the sponge in the sink? It’s a no from me hunz.

Reactions: 13
That's all for now guys....sometimes you need help with decisions because you're not a pro? You need help all right lady! and you most certainly are a pro! You must have a first class honours degree in duplicity! duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I wrong in thinking that’s the pen she brought like a year or 2 ago from somewhere so would it not be copy writing to be selling her own of it that’s exactly the same?
Oh yes not on the high street sell them personalised and so many other places

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.