Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is isn't she, Stacey. She may do annoying ads and cleaning but she lives for those children, rex adores her, you can see from how he looks at her.

Yes rex looks so alert and happy, ronnie looks blank a lot of the time, he needs stimulating and talking to.
I unfollowed Stacey because she was turning too much into hinch but when I just watched the way her and Joe was with Rex actually melted my heart!

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed Stacey because she was turning too much into hinch but when I just watched the way her and Joe was with Rex actually melted my heart!
I’m quite fond of Stacey and the way she is with rex and vice Versa makes me warm to her even more.

this friendship with hinch though, she needs to nip that in the bud

Reactions: 26
If he's drinking apple juice his teeth will be rotten when they come through. It might be natural sugar but they won't be cleaning it from his gums. Dentists aren't keen on fruit juice for children with teeth, I can't imagine they would be impressed to see someone whose teeth haven't erupted yet being given juice.

Reactions: 20
She really is isn't she, Stacey. She may do annoying ads and cleaning but she lives for those children, rex adores her, you can see from how he looks at her.

Yes rex looks so alert and happy, ronnie looks blank a lot of the time, he needs stimulating and talking to.
Even when she does speak to him she speak to him like she speaks to the dog. I’ve only ever seen her say mumma and handsomes to him! She speaks to her son like she talks to the dog no wonder he’s confused

Reactions: 14
Even when she does speak to him she speak to him like she speaks to the dog. I’ve only ever seen her say mumma and handsomes to him! She speaks to her son like she talks to the dog no wonder he’s confused
The mama drives me 😡🤬😡

Reactions: 4
I wish she would realise that baby jars and pouches are a convenience food. They're meant for the odd use when you can't cook. They're not the devil incarnate, but feeding those to Ronnie at every meal is the equivalent to eating a microwave dinner for every meal. You just wouldn't do it.
There are 2 grown adults at home full time so there is no excuse for Ronnie to be eating processed foods. Look at the expiry dates when you're next in the baby food aisle Soph. 2 years expiry dates. Would you want to eat slop that had potentially been prepared 2 years ago? Didn't think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact she feeds him jars and porridge is pure laziness! Joe wicks wean in 15 shows 15 minutes recipes! She has enough money that she doesn’t have to worry about it costing too much. Soph if your watching this give him a follow! He makes so many nice foods that have all had a nutritionists approval

Reactions: 13
It really is so much cheaper to buy and blend food if you are doing purées and not BLW I used ice cube trays but by 7 months I know my daughter was eating very similar to me like toast or pasta etc
My children were the same, I did a mixture of purées and BLW it worked really well for us. But I would purée different tastes at different textures and then BLW through pasta etc
It was so much cheaper cause it was stuff from my weekly shop.
They had the occasional jar don’t get me wrong and with my first they were so fussy they would only eat the toddler meals they do but slowly I got there with them all.

Reactions: 7
I was just coming onto say this. I can’t help but compare. Rex tho I gotta say, he is one cute baby

I don’t mean this to be offensively so I’m apologising one advance.
But I’m starting to think maybe there’s something up with Ronnie that they just have chosen not to share
It was the way they were all desperate to get him to be animated last night that really got me thinking
I've thought the same. I know when I had my first I was always comparing him to the 'expected milestones' charts and lists you get on Emma's Diary, Bounty, in baby books and the such like. She must surely keep an eye on these things? There could well be something they don't want to share, especially at such an early stage.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.