Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

long-time-lurker

Her trying to get a smile out of her own son is like trying to get blood out of a stone..
Clearly Jamie is off camera again from where Ronnie keeps looking..

Just seems like such a miserable little baby 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

LunaCharles

Hello! Been lurking a while and love how quick this thread moves 😂
I’m so sick of Hinch the scam artist!

Just wanted to point out, if she really did have 3mil actual followers and die hard fans you’d think Mr Hinch would have a lot more follows on his account wouldn’t you? Why don’t her 3 mil fans go follow him so they can see extra pics of their queen and her bloody handsnomes 🙄🙄 think his follower count probably represents her actual engaged audience much better than her own follower count does.

Catloaf

Ooh aren’t I so quirky and hilarious taking my mug out with me??

Nah Sophie love, chuff off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutbug

He left his food in the bowl because tonight he wants to be hand fed.

Or he just doesn't want to eat!!! No wonder he's so bloody fat.

New realisation, hinch is a feeder

Reactions: 27

Lauracj

Has she forgotten she has a child? She's going to sit with her DOG all night? What about your human baby, soph you absolute cunt.

sarja81

VIP Member
Just a thought, has anyone ever seen her take her radiator covers off and clean the actual radiators? For someone that likes to keep a clean house I’d expect to have seen this...
That will be coming up in a couple of days guyzzz

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Henry is totally playing her. My adorable shithead of a dog does the same thing to my dad, he'll start limping for no reason to get attention, yet when Dad walks out the room he's jumping all over the place.

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
Also how lovely would it be if they all sat at the table for breakfast together?! We didnt have a dining room in our old house and now we have space for one, it's the only time of day we are all together and it's so lovely.
Wish she appreciated how privileged she is 😬
This is me.... 👆👆 I have 2 sisters and the only time we actually spent time together as a family daily as kids was round the table. So I have always insisted that we do the same as a family. It gives everyone chance to talk about their day and have a laugh over the table before everyone goes off and does their own thing (gym, telly slob, showers, homework etc.) It is one of my favourite times of the day. We have our granddaughter over once a week (she is 15 months now) and she sits in her highchair at the table with us eat and eats what WE do and at the same time as us. Since she was born I have always encouraged my daughter to get her in a routine which she did, and from 4 months she has been in bed for 730-8 and wakes up between 8 and 9. She was in her own room from 6 months. She also makes and preps food for her and feeds her what they have without the need for packets and jars.

Its not hard to do, and it Ma Barker thought anything of Sophie and RonnieBlessHim, she would be getting her to do the same. That 12 hours or so when you can get them into bedtime routine is also great for keeping your own relationship going when you have time to yourself. She is at home all day so there is no reason she isn't doing much/anything with him and prepping/freezing proper food!

I realise I have just waffled but you get where I am coming from!

Last edited:

ally_s

Oh my days it’s actually painful to watch her feed him with his blank expression, and the smiles when he looks to the side at someone else (Jamie). It would break my heart, not sure why she keeps showing us all, I guess she can’t see it as I wouldn’t want to publicise to the world that my baby and I don’t appear to have much of a bond.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Did anyone ever hear back from Gleam? I haven’t 😡
I bet if you contacted them asking about a collaboration with their client Mrs Hinch and you are prepared to pay x amount of money, you'll soon hear from them then 🤔. Gleam are just like Hinch, they don't want to listen to negative press.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
My friend just shared this asking for this cake for her birthday. I’m reconsidering our friendship...I’ve blocked people for less, just saying 🤔 F99BEBD7-8B11-4346-B5DF-B85AEE8FDD3C.jpeg

3F3F7714-D776-4D75-AC0B-83CF7155F908.jpeg F99BEBD7-8B11-4346-B5DF-B85AEE8FDD3C.jpeg 18EB7953-698F-4315-B36C-263114706D26.jpeg

Sorry for the poor quality it’s screenshot from a video.

ETA Wow I made it to VIP! Can I do swipe ups now?!

• Sick
  • Wow

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Wish she would shut the fuck up about her dog! How can her hinchers not find her annoying and boring!! And by the way soph, u said a while back that u don’t like walking in the dark but this morning u said u quite liked it, so make up ur mind 🙄

• Haha

winebeforepine

I’m probably going to get slated for this but I don’t see the harm in her laying on the floor with Henry, I have two cocker spaniels and I quite often lay on the floor with them and play and give them a fuss. One of my dogs is forever in the wars and has had numerous eye surgeries and I slept downstairs with him afterwards because he was so groggy and was obviously in a lot of pain (he was only about 15 weeks old) my dogs are my life so I get where she’s coming from. I do agree that Henry is overweight he gets far too many treats and he needs to be out for proper walks during the day not just let out in the garden cocker spaniels are so energetic they need to let off a lot of steam
i think the problem is that

1.She don’t treat her own child that way, You never see Jamie getting snaps of them like that, the only time she’s with the child she’s shoving baby porridge round his face, he’s either in a jumperoolying on the floor or in the bath.

2. she’s really milked it with this vet trip for his teeth, she’s treating him like the king feeding him out of her hand. I can only hope she don’t ever let the baby do that.

3. Jamie’s put she where he goes she follows, so when he goes outside will she crawl out with him and squat next to him while he takes a dump?

my mom has always had dogs and she’s lay on the floor with them, my mom however did prefer the dogs to her kids It showed!

• Haha