Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, has anyone ever seen her take her radiator covers off and clean the actual radiators? For someone that likes to keep a clean house I’d expect to have seen this...
I've seen her wipe zoflora over them

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Off topic but I do love reading these threads! Got so much to do at home today but I’ve been catching up 🙈 u lot do make me laugh.
Calling us trolls too? We take the piss out of her yeah but we don’t ‘troll’ her! This is a place to vent when I bet every single one of us know a ‘hincher’ Around us.. be it your family, friend or someone you work with 🙄 they’re like a cult! . I was telling my husband about her with Henry last night n he was so disinterested ha, so it’s good to come on here where people are on the same page literally!

Also I have a dog and I’m currently looking after a family members border collie for a few days, so took them for a run this morning after the school run. I don’t know why but I was thinking in the field, this is why Henry’s fat and not stimulated. Henrys a long haired dog, and the fields are damp and muddy and while my dogs are running and rolling round loving life, u have to walk home, then the hallway of your house at least is going to be filthy from the dogs ( I have cleaned mine up, I was muddy too!) couldn’t see her being able to bare Henry being muddy smelling of wet dog then trampling it allinto her house, the smell and all!) then I slapped myself for thinking about her while I was out walking. Sorry for long winded rant!

Reactions: 21
He actually sounded quite irritated this morning like almost growling. He obv feel abit rough. And like you said probably needed teeth out and just wants to be left alone.
4 year old dogs shouldn’t need teeth removing.
my dog had to have a tooth out a few years ago she was about 5/6. She was eating a bone and somehow broke her tooth 😫 I found it on the sofa! She honestly didn’t make this much fuss :/ she was back to normal the next day,really don’t know what’s going on with that HaNdSnOmeSss 🤪 they need to get a grip 🙄

Reactions: 10
FML the dog has had his teeth cleaned, she's acting like he's had a big operation ffs. Anyone would think reading her stories Henry's had his bollocks off.. 🤦‍♀️.
So now shes donating clothes, If she wasn't such a greedy cow and accepted everything given to her then maybe Ronnie would fit in the clothes she had for him.
I thought she was going to keep them in the loft for when she has another kid.....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Looks like more people have seen the light 😂
I think the reason why people get fed of her compared to other influencers, she posts 100 stories a day! Whereas other influencers post 1 or 2. I just don't get the need for it, no one wants to see a baby being fed everyday.

Reactions: 10
So this post just popped up on my news page it's from March 2019.
Dunno why they are suddenly dropping these in my news feed as I don't search anything about her only here.
Boring to read so I didn't but I did see this quote did made me chuckle.. That's exactly what you have you donut!
"There is a danger of turning your house into a show home to ‘impress’ other people, so it’s got to be about what you like."
Lol https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/2019/mar/mrs-hinch-why-my-home-is-my-sanctuary/

• Haha
Please tell me she hasn’t made a whole song and dance about Ronnie having so much stuff she’s giving his clothes away for the poor boy to be dressed in pants that are too small 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s been running out of content for a while so she could have moved into the whole baby led weaning / home cooking / freezer storage aspect of it all but no she’s too bimbo for that. Jar ov foodz for handsnomes because he has moufs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not sure it’s been mentioned cause can’t keep up hah! But surely those noises Henry makes make her nervous especially with the baby around he sounds like he’s growling to me! Probs like please duck off woman!! He’s a dog he should be treat like a dog he’s gonna be so dominating towards Ronnie!

Reactions: 8
Can I just ask why the Onslow nickname? It makes me die whenever I see it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
We must be VERY close.

And because I can't comment without a dig at Hinch.... This 5pm and not had a shower post is actually offensive to those of us who do not have help looking after our babies. My baby is a similar age to Ronnie and not once have I ever had time to clean my house during the day when alone with him (other than basic washing up and putting on laundry). If she can clean a manky yellow step then she can bleeping shower.
I can't even get a tit without mine having to sit in his rocking chair thing stroking my leg. Yet she manages to Swan about wiping tit that's already clean, but can't shower. Motherhood had brought out the worst in her.

Reactions: 11
Its taken me 4 days to catch up on 2/3 treads!! I pledge to keep up with the treads more 🤚

Still seems Hinch is a twit!

• Haha
Might be a bit late with this, but shouldn't he be eating solid food, not just puréed? I thought babies were meant to be feeding themselves with their hands on small pieces of vegetables, bread, fruit and so on.
it depends on the way you’re weaning them really, baby led weaning is finger foods. Doesn’t mean she can’t make them herself though rather than jars when she has all the time in the world!

She’s mentioned before that she would like to have more kids. Would you not keep these to potentially pass on? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did . And passed them to my sister when I wasn’t blessed with a 2nd also never heard of anyone binning baby clothes unless they had an unwashable explosion stain

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.