Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I answered no but still carried on with the survey, because I could! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It was very satisfying answering NO! to so many things!!
He's on a career break which I think means he's living it large from the proceeds of his wife's "career" (I use the term very very loosely!) 😀

😂😂😂
I’d be putting the term ‘living it large’ loosely too, what being whipped by your wife, days out to b & m and ikea, then sitting infront of the tv every night eating sausage soup 🤢 how I envy their lives in their gifted home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We didnt have a set/enforced routine with our son.
He was often up with me at 10/11pm.
I was breastfeeding so he was with me until I went to bed.
We had no sleeping issues and he would wake after 9.30 in the morning. He slept through the night from birth and we didnt have a sleepless night until he got scarlet fever when he was 2.

All babies are different and all families are different. I dont understand the obsession with enforcing routines on babies, we found our sons natural routine and were baby led.

I would never have put him into bed early just so I could get me time.
She doesnt work so she doesnt need to have him in bed by x time as they need to be up early in the morning, she can be fully child led. Nothing wrong with that
I wasn't saying this is HOW it should be done, but its how I was brought up, and my mam helped me with my daughter when I was a single parent. It worked for me, and it works for my daughter but yes I agree all babies are different. I also definitely wasn't suggesting they went to bed JUST to get me time. When they went to bed was when I used to get the housework done and tidy up ready for the next day.

Reactions: 10
I wasn't saying this is HOW it should be done, but its how I was brought up, and my mam helped me with my daughter when I was a single parent. It worked for me, and it works for my daughter but yes I agree all babies are different. I also definitely wasn't suggesting they went to bed JUST to get me time. When they went to bed was when I used to get the housework done and tidy up ready for the next day.
My kids bedtime routine means they are in bed at 6.30pm (though it's usually gone 7pm when they stop talking to each other). I admit the evenings are my 'me' time 😂

I did co sleep and breastfeed for the first year with each of them but they seemed to thrive off the routine.

Ronnie is a really cute baby, I miss mine being that small 😭

Reactions: 17
I think it was where you wrote "if ma barker thought anything of sophie and ronnie she would insist on xyz'
I would have thought if ma Barker thought anything of them, she would give them the space to do their own thing.
You cant insist that your grown children do xyz with their children. Of course it's ok to say maybe try this as I found it works but its completely up to the mum dad and baby as to their own routine and what works for them. I hated my mother and mother in law giving unwanted advice or opinions and perhaps hinches mum prefers to let her get on with it.

• Heart
My kids bedtime routine means they are in bed at 6.30pm (though it's usually gone 7pm when they stop talking to each other). I admit the evenings are my 'me' time 😂

I did co sleep and breastfeed for the first year with each of them but they seemed to thrive off the routine.

Ronnie is a really cute baby, I miss mine being that small 😭
Same! I have to enforce a bedtime and routine because otherwise I wouldn’t get anything done & me and my husband would never get any time for just the two of us to just sit and chill out.
she doesn’t know how lucky she is to have Jamie at home all day every day.

Reactions: 18
I think it was where you wrote "if ma barker thought anything of sophie and ronnie she would insist on xyz'
I would have thought if ma Barker thought anything of them, she would give them the space to do their own thing.
OK so it was a wording thing - maybe encouraged rather than insisted... wasn't my intention to piss you/anyone off so apologies if I have. As a single parent with a baby at 20 I relied on my mam for everything cos I didnt have a clue so no advice or opinions were unwanted.

Reactions: 12
OK so it was a wording thing - maybe encouraged rather than insisted... wasn't my intention to piss you/anyone off so apologies if I have. As a single parent with a baby at 20 I relied on my mam for everything cos I didnt have a clue so no advice or opinions were unwanted.
I’m totally with you on your comment!
I rely heavily on my mum still. My husband is away for really long periods of time and it’s been like that since we had our first. He went away when she was a week old for 8 weeks and my mum said about trying to find a routine and we did and it worked. so I’m totally with you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really can't manage to eke one smile out of RonnieBlessIm can she? It's laughable. My friend's baby who is two months younger belly laughs at his mummy.

06E38111-9E97-478B-82DF-4F1E281B967C.png
In the Mrs hinch group on fb!
what on earth. Did none of these people do simple daily cleaning tasks before she came along???

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have so many photos of my sons covered head to toe in food. They’re both blonde, and they’d stain their hair with veg and sauce etc. Just used to strip them down to their nappy’s, put them in the high chair and let them go to town. All cleans off in the bath. I remember them clapping their hands down in it and spraying the food everywhere, they were happy and never left hungry. This is what meal times for weaning babies should be like, she is just so controlling she won’t let her baby develop unless it be by her hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is she giving clothes to her besties babies? Everything is personalised for Lord Ronnieblessim Hinch.
Do they have the same initials?
or is she expecting her friends to brand their children as Ronnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she giving clothes to her besties babies? Everything is personalised for Lord Ronnieblessim Hinch.
Do they have the same initials?
or is she expecting her friends to brand their children as Ronnie?
It will all be gifted stuff she didnt like or want. Or presents from her cult

Reactions: 8
Henry definitely has hinch under the thumb/ paw! Hes milking it! I'm no dog expert but he must know now that whimpering gets him lots of fuss, attention and chicken lol

Yea he looks like he is loving his food... 🤦🏻

And the smile at the end was clearly for Jamie. He looked blankly at her, then looked to his left twice and smiled at Jamie
it could even be old ma barker he’s smiling at.
I believe she’s there all the time but she doesn’t film it

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t understand why people just chuck baby clothes? That’s because they DON’T! Sharing outgrown baby clothes is as old as time, she annoys me with her virtue signalling over stuff that people do the world over, every day. 🙄

Reactions: 34
I’m gonna get myself kicked out the fb group soon

Is no one allowed an opinion anymore

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t understand why people just chuck baby clothes? That’s because they DON’T! Sharing outgrown baby clothes is as old as time, she annoys me with her virtue signalling over stuff that people do the world over, every day. 🙄
Baby #2 will be too good for Ronnie's sloppy leftovers.

Ooh must admit I always wiped my little ones faces while they were eating 😬

Also how lovely would it be if they all sat at the table for breakfast together?! We didnt have a dining room in our old house and now we have space for one, it's the only time of day we are all together and it's so lovely.
Wish she appreciated how privileged she is 😬
I've said this in a previous thread about how we had a chair with clamps for my daughter to sit with us at the table for her meals when she was old enough for weaning. Big plastic sheet underneath so any inevitable mess was not a problem. She ate very little processed baby food and loved a wide variety of different tastes and textures. What Hinch is doing is dreadful! Ronnie just seems so disinterested in her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’d be putting the term ‘living it large’ loosely too, what being whipped by your wife, days out to b & m and ikea, then sitting infront of the tv every night eating sausage soup 🤢 how I envy their lives in their gifted home!
Yes now you mention it "living it large" isn't the right explanation. He's definitely whipped! I don't envy them one bit and if I treated my husband like she treats Jamie is soon be heading for the law courts!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.