Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no top housewife but how about cook Jamie some food after work. He sounded annoyed in the car having to get dressed and go wandering around town at night to eat.

If you're doing nothing all day, at least make some proper food or learn how to. What is the baby going to eat?

Reactions: 15
Baby needs to be left out of it, it’s her Mrs Hinch persona that’s the issue and how she cons people, not the poor innocent baby!

Agree completely. I’m not interested in her pregnancy ,the baby or her gastric band history. It’s the blanking of her history as a sales professional , the obsessive selling to impressionable and vulnerable people and, quite frankly, how utterly shite she is as a cleaner.

I’d sack her if she was a professional cleaner in my house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I disagree, I used to bloat in the evenings and looked bigger, sometimes I'd wake up and you couldn't tell I was pregnant then by the evening it popped out. Also babies move around so if you've got a baby that lays far back and they change when you're walking around or whatever then your bump can change. All women are different.

I think some of these comments are really nasty to be honest. I hope none of you have to ever deal with post natal depression or post natal anxiety and I hope she doesn't either. I hope anyone reading here who might have it or have had it doesn't take these comments to heart either. Not being able to bond with your own child is no joke. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone no matter how much I didn't like them.
I couldn’t bond with my eldest. It’s heartbreaking 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Completely agree that the baby should be left out of it, this thread has totally changed direction and some of the comments made are frankly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s getting a little silly now that every 5 or so pages, because of people trying to catch up and quoting old posts, it has to spin back round to stuff we don’t really want to talk about and then rather than he dodgy ethics and ad behaviour we have to talk about her bloody gastric band again.

Reactions: 7
Definitely agree that the baby should be left out of it. The issue is with her not him and she’s the one doing wrong not the baby.
I don’t care about her gastric band etc it just bothers me that she is preying on those with mental health issues or vulnerability like my self. It’s like she’s put some spell on the hinchers almost hypnotising her sheep! The failed mentioned of her sales background- until recently after being uncovered on here and suddenly she makes a short and sweet referral to the sales history.
I think what really did it for me also was reading that poor woman’s story about reaching out to her in her time of need after losing her babies and she just so coldly and callously blocked her. That overdose that she took could have been fatal and hinch could have prevented that had she spoken to the lady

• Sad
Reactions: 17

For those that want to chat about her gastric band and pregnancy. What’s the betting it will stay empty? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baby needs to be left out of it, it’s her Mrs Hinch persona that’s the issue and how she cons people, not the poor innocent baby!

Agree completely. I’m not interested in her pregnancy ,the baby or her gastric band history. It’s the blanking of her history as a sales professional , the obsessive selling to impressionable and vulnerable people and, quite frankly, how utterly shite she is as a cleaner.

I’d sack her if she was a professional cleaner in my house.
Exactly. She doesn't often talk about her pregnancy and that's up to her. Judging by some of the comments I'm not surprised! When she does talk about it she gets the piss taken out of her. I hope no-one reading here is worrying about the size of their bump (which most women do) and then reading comments like there must be something wrong with it and worrying themselves sick.

I don't think I'm in the minority of those that aren't really interested in people's imaginative stories that Jamie has an anger problem and smashed the table up because he wears a vest or 5 pages of whether she smokes/smoked 🙄 a lot of people reading here aren't likely to see the light about what she really is, because it stinks of pure bullying.

Stories on here about her should be taken with a pinch of salt like anything.

Screenshots or it didn't happen is my new motto 😂

Reactions: 21
If you go by the number of likes and comments that she gets rather than followers, shes no more popular than any other popular cleaning account at around 150 - 180k. Then divide that around the whole of Britain and splash a few around for people overseas..so the chances of her running into people that follow her are pretty slim
its hard to bump into fake followers from Brazil!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had someone ask me whether I thought Henry was neglected on my live last night. I've never commented on Henry, Jamie or the baby and I won't. My concerns were to do with the whole MH aspect and the way people were feeling when they'd reached out and got blocked. Also, the selling of the Mrs Hinch brand under false pretences. I won't partake in unnecessary or nasty comments about dogs and babies. That's not what I'm about. And actually, my understanding was that that wasn't what these threads were about in the first place(?) ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 49
People are just following her blindly...
You’re right - and the thing is, a lot of the sheep don’t know, or haven’t bothered to find out, what materials their appliances / worktops / furniture etc are made from. They also don’t read the labels on the products. They just see her banging on about how brilliant something is and decide to crack on! Bloody ridiculous.

Omg! Why oh why..

I had someone ask me whether I thought Henry was neglected on my live last night. I've never commented on Henry, Jamie or the baby and I won't. My concerns were to do with the whole MH aspect and the way people were feeling when they'd reached out and got blocked. Also, the selling of the Mrs Hinch brand under false pretences. I won't partake in unnecessary or nasty comments about dogs and babies. That's not what I'm about. And actually, my understanding was that that wasn't what these threads were about in the first place(?) ✌
I watched your live this morning and I totally agree with you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
its hard to bump into fake followers from Brazil!
Yes but it only takes one unhinged person to turn up at her door. Its easy enough to find her address, we know what shops she goes to and that Jamie is out most of the day. She's either going to get burgled or some random obsessive knock on her door. I work in the security Industry and know that most people in the public eye aren't as open with their location etc.

Reactions: 11
People are just following her blindly...
This is what these threads should be sticking to discussing, the blind leading the blind...

She went on national tv saying you can use the pink stuff to clean cookers, and the Hinch Army follow, no thought for checking the instructions to make sure it's firstly the right product for the job, and secondly if there are any warnings as what you can and can't use it on surface wise. It's things like this, damaged ovens, granite etc that will cause the Hinch empire to crumble.

Certainly not a neglected hound. Just hope she would stop talking to him like a moron and take him for a nice long run in a field. With muddy paws to suite. 😂

Not sure if this particular one has been shared yet as the topic of Hinch cakes had already been discussed but I saved it a while ago to show to someone else. If it has been shared here it is again for anyone who missed the cakes 🤣🤣🤣 theres a pattesserie worth of cakes on the groups.

Life begins at 40 eh?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.