Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who didn't already know, Mrs Hinch has 3 MILLION followers, that's 3MILLION followers! 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just listened to the podcast. Actually, I started to warm a bit to Jamie! Sophie just talked over him the whole time!
Same here, he was very articulate and acknowledged there’s actual life outside the Hinch bubble.

Reactions: 9
Same here, he was very articulate and acknowledged there’s actual life outside the Hinch bubble.
Yeah I quite like him now deffo prefer him to hinch! Especially how he mentioned that when they went to the different cottages and not everyone is fortunate to be able to do that that they are and hinch was just, well yeah, like she couldn't care less

Reactions: 22
She’s definitely been reading on here hahahahaha all the comments in a previous thread about how she never engages with her followers on her photos and never comments back/likes etc!
snap!!

Reactions: 3
Guys, back off Jamie, he's mine 🀣 I shamefully admitted my crush first, I call dibs.

But tbh I couldn't keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed. I'm poor and actually parent my child πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Guys, back off Jamie, he's mine 🀣 I shamefully admitted my crush first, I call dibs.

But tbh I couldn't keep him in the lifestyle he is accustomed. I'm poor and actually parent my child πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
if u make him a sloppy casserole or pisswater soup he will be yours forever 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You lot are mad with the Jamie love πŸ˜‚ he's a fully paid member of the Sophie manson family hinchliffe cult he's just a well spoken one. Funny how she can't be bothered to put on the act like him

Reactions: 19
I’m halfway through the podcast....
1. Why didn’t they get someone to look after the babies... not sure if Ronnie is there but Rex is and it’s annoying having to listen to a baby in the background!
2. Sophie is annoying me already by talking over Jamie!
3. She says she had the most complicated pregnancy, all her hinchers know about it and how she was in and out, in and out of hospital... wasn’t she in hospital once or twice and didn’t tell explain why??
Ok.... back to listen to the second half!

Reactions: 28
I haven't listened to the podcast but one things for sure she'll be really pissed off everyone on here is loving Jamie and saying how well he came across. Certainly won't be helping her ego.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.