Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone just clarify... she’s done a swipe up for Australia, but as it’s a swipe up does that mean she’s going to earn from it 👀😳

Reactions: 18
Jesus, do they ever turn down the heating? Jamie in his bog standard ‘wife beater’. I’m sat here wearing a huge jumper and blanket on. I wear more clothes in the height of summer here.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jamie is pushing his arm SO HARD against his side in that picture, trying to make it look like hes got guns. Soz J Dogg but it's clear to see that you're pretty out of shape. Living on take aways and salt filled vom stews will do that to you. Just own it JayHinch. Most women prefer dad bods anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There is so much that really pi55es me off about Hinch but her total disregard for the environmental impact of her continual BUY EVERYTHING culture and her promotion and excessive use of toxic cleaning products whilst simultaneously adding a story about "poor Australia" but please use this swipe up to help them is pretty high up in my long list of dislikes. But I can't decide which is worse about her - the fact she keeps going despite knowing how bad her influencing is for the planet or does she simply not make the connection??? Soph - which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When j dawwwggggg has hold of Rrrrrronnie his face looks genuinely happy. In fact his little face is lit up. Then that silly bleep has to go an put her phone in his grid. Bladdy hell. Wonder if she has periods of her day where her phone isn’t in her paw

Ps dog needs a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jamie's had dose of botox and few steroids by looks of his arms 🤣🤣🤣his head looks small for his body

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His arms look gross. Yes they are big but there's no definition. No surprise if she won't let him go to the gym though.

Reactions: 11
Aww I came a little too late with my title suggestions 😭 was my first too .. please feel bad for me like sophie wants us to feel bad for her Jan blues 😅
I feel sorry for you. Mine was my 1st I was declaring a 3 mil pity party for Soph. She will be broken I failed that mission.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.