Mrs Hinch #85 Sea level's rising, the planet burning but she doesn’t care long as she’s earning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, do they ever turn down the heating? Jamie in his bog standard ‘wife beater’. I’m sat here wearing a huge jumper and blanket on. I wear more clothes in the height of summer here.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. it’s ok because she washes at 30 guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve watched today’s stories (after a very large glass of Malbec) and what sort of a melter uses all those chemical laden products to clean the downstairs bog?
My sister loves her dogs and says those air fresheners are so bad for them, never mind what they can do to babies. How does she not realise the damage these chemicals are doing to our environment? I’m so angry I need another glass of wine 😜

Reactions: 27
Sophie..duck off reading here and fake messaging yourself!!! You're embarrassing!! Guns my arse...or maybe he has? After all he has to carry your ego around all day every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Has he got a licence for those guns...... I think I'm going to vomit 🤮 wife beater, thinning hair, trackie bottoms too tight for his age. Yep I'm sure all the girls are drooling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
The names Vegas.. Johnny Vegas...licence to thrill.. I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
There is so much that really pi55es me off about Hinch but her total disregard for the environmental impact of her continual BUY EVERYTHING culture and her promotion and excessive use of toxic cleaning products whilst simultaneously adding a story about "poor Australia" but please use this swipe up to help them is pretty high up in my long list of dislikes. But I can't decide which is worse about her - the fact she keeps going despite knowing how bad her influencing is for the planet or does she simply not make the connection??? Soph - which is it?
I agree, she also used to use diluted fabric softener but suddenly stopped with no reason as to why 🤔

Reactions: 19
When j dawwwggggg has hold of Rrrrrronnie his face looks genuinely happy. In fact his little face is lit up. Then that silly bleep has to go an put her phone in his grid. Bladdy hell. Wonder if she has periods of her day where her phone isn’t in her paw

Ps dog needs a walk
I feel so sorry for Henry!! ☹

Reactions: 14
this was a few weeks ago and idk why i never picked up on it!! i follow CMAA cos i quite like her and we actually talk through dm’s a lot she’s genuinely really lovely, but hinch copies her so much!! first with the gonks, then CMAA began to say how when she’s having a bad day she likes to watch friends as it’s like her comfort show then all the sudden hinch went to friends fest and was posting quotes from the show. don’t know what made me think of it but had to get it off my chest !😂

Reactions: 18
Anyone remember when she said alot of her hinchers were messaging her saying Jamie looks like Tom Hardy??? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.