Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe is a fame hungry vile women. She of course would fan girl Mrs hinch in the hope of getting more followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They call us "trolls" but we're the only genuine one's! Nothing is real on insta..with filters and fake followers, comments and likes. Real life likes lots of times aren't genuine or follows, or followers. Everything is done to boost engagement on accounts to receive likes.. followers.. regardless of whether the pic is actually likeable or not. I've seen a bottle of bloody fabric softener reach over 100likes🙄 people clawing their way to the 10k for the ability to swipe the duck up...most of her real followers, especially the ones using Hinch in their handle do so to boost their own numbers... bizarre and sad!!

Reactions: 22
I made a jack thread as she's just posted an affiliate link without saying ad and says she isn't making any money from it!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Urgh in her story of Ronnie’s drawer she had the Waterbabies swim pants!! So she does have them. Are they putting on some sort of private class for her? At mine there’s a minimum of three for the class to run and only one person in the pool 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Happy new year to all you lovely people 🥳 The first thing I have done is unfollow! I’ve had enough of the women and her rubbish. I think the whole 3 million thing has finished me 😂

The kids probably falls sleep in the hope she stops her manic cackling at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a no from me........

BE393E03-DC9B-41A6-9247-F3EE36604B1C.jpeg

anyone who posts a photo of zoflora and tags #hinch, please do not request to follow me, you will not be accepted 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeh I thought the same

Her brand is named after her husband

If she ever split she’d have to keep the name.
Reminds me of a Kardashian episode where kris discusses getting her surname back to Kardashian despite being married to Bruce
Tina Turner also kept her husband surname, if you have ever seen the film, What’s love got to do with it, it mention in there x

Reactions: 4
Ive just been in B&M and they have copies of her colouring book.. sorry activity journal for only £3 and they were with the kids books and colouring books 😂
I saw her journal yesterday for £6.50 bit expensive for a note book !!!!! Can get a notebook for a pound !!!!! Why is everyone so obsessed...🤬

Reactions: 10
There’s no competition Sophie because your at the top - I’m sure if someone came close to taking your crown you would throw a serious paddy 🥴 stomping your little feet like the drama queen you are then you’d send your army to take them down.

Reactions: 14
So on her last post she saying it's not a competition but goes and buys followers 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.