Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I went to Tesco and donated to their food bank box ( this was in instead of my husband and I exchanging gifts) I was so delighted that the donations box was full to the top. Here she is filling a second fridge, when will this selfish witch realise her privilege? She could fill 20 tesco food bank boxes and not see a dent in her vast fortune. She could have donated all the proceeds from Decembers swipe ups and did some REAL good. She can't feel proud of herself? Being so rich through greed and manipulation?! I only hope that her Hinchers don't succumb to the black hole that is very! This really concerns me, that should keep her up at night🤬
Don’t see why she really need a second fridge , it’s only her , her man and a baby , a baby isn’t on property solid food and it’s not as if she cooks a proper not full meal every night and her fridge isn’t even stack with food etc normally so what is the need for a second fridge.....to show off , she needs to think that with 3million idiots following her who does what she does that some may not even afford what she’s can do or afford not everyone can get free goodies like that and make ££££ just by putting up a post about stupid things????

Reactions: 6
This just came up on my Facebook page, not a cleaning group but a page for local mums in
my area (nowhere near Hinch) ...I’ve not seen her do this yet but I wonder how long It is before she sees it doing the rounds and then claims this as her own original idea?? View attachment 65919
I’ve done this for years. I also have ziplock bags so I can put all the little bits/accessories that come with the kids presents in so they don’t get lost/mixed up in all the chaos.

Reactions: 5
Did not need to see her inner thigh.
Her tattoos are horrible..
They really are! I have tattoos but they are not like that! Hers are so chavy! I am surprised she hasn't got one that says "Gifted".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
48 batteries just in case and all premium branded ones? That’s a humble brag
Tbf I bought a duck-tonne of branded batteries from our £1 shop a few weeks back. I stocked up so I didn’t end up spending £9.45 at the BP garage Christmas afternoon (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got the right butter in the fridge
Spoken in true estuary (not sure of my accent)voice,
CUNTRY LIFE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow tattle I hope we aren't saying tattoos are horrible and chavvy because I'm gonna have to disagreeee. I'm covered in them and not a chav 🤣

Edit: ffs I've just watched her story. Embarrassed that I also have a rose thigh piece. In my defence I was 18 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow tattle I hope we aren't saying tattoos are horrible and chavvy because I'm gonna have to disagreeee. I'm covered in them and not a chav 🤣
I agree I have carefully thought out/designed ones, and as do family members, always good personalise a blank slate etc however she has the most generic type of tattoos known to man, the typical chavvy fad ones, where 1000 people have the same design until the next trend comes out, I wouldn’t be proud of that one she has.

Maybe Jamie is in hiding for a big Christmas reveal??? Is he busy doing something or getting prepared for something that's going to happen over Christmas or the new year?? Plus she didn't cuddle Ronnie for very long. What is it she gets him to sleep then puts him down to get on Instagram. Make the bleeping most of it you stupid cow and cuddle him that bit longer!!

Something that has been really pissing me off is this ‘look what I BOUGHT’. If she’s ‘bought’ something it gets mentioned a million times. Funnily enough most people buy everything they need... absolute joke. You’re so relatable because you actually bought something with your own money 🤨

Reactions: 14
Last few stories about things she’s actually paid for herself (allegedly)...obviously she’s been on Tattle today and thought “duck it, I’ve been sprung as a complete sponger, let me show my lemmings that I’ve paid for something”. Saying she “thinks the Tesco baby grows are in a pack of 3. Why wouldn’t she know that?!?!

Reactions: 7
Truth is mrs hinch doesn't give a flying ....

She wouldn't understand empathy, it's a symptom of her personality disorder.
Hi, I mean no offence, I have Borderline personality disorder, it’s an emotional disorder and is very much misunderstood.
I really feel strongly about people flipl
What do you want to bet she's got a woman stamp? lol
please don’t go there, I have one 😂😂😂 of an age that it’s a full swim costume now so it’s well hidden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.