Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not an avid follower of the Hinch thread and don't watch her instastories that often so no idea if this has been posted about before. But I definitely feel she must have someone who does her ironing. She never seems to post about doing it, but always posts about doing the washing!
Very true, don't think I've ever seen her reference ironing? Not everybody irons to be fair, but her bits always look like they have been. Or is that because it's all brand new #gifted clothes all the time 🤔

Reactions: 12
Very true, don't think I've ever seen her reference ironing? Not everybody irons to be fair, but her bits always look like they have been. Or is that because it's all brand new #gifted clothes all the time 🤔
Yeah they definitely look ironed! Even Ronnie's babygrows. My sons never looked like that 😂

Reactions: 5
She mentioned ages ago (back when Jamie was working) that she pays someone to iron because she hates it especially his work shirts

Reactions: 6
That story she just posted kissing Henry but not speaking whilst staring straight into the phone was just weird. She's a strange lady

Reactions: 14
It’s so sad that she shows more affection to that dog than her little Ronnie.

Reactions: 20
This guy that she posted a pic of is Adam Frisby CEO of ‘In the style’ a cheap fast fashion online clothing company. He had a program on BBC following him launching new collections for Instagram influenzas.
She’s been talking about clothes so a new range or whatever could be next on the cards... she managed to ‘sell out’ her lounge wear so who knows .... (edited wit correct name)
5D317069-2CEF-414A-8901-E2E52B6D07BD.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This guy that she posted a pic of is Adam Frisby CEO of ‘In the style’ a cheap fast fashion online clothing company. He had a program on BBC following him launching new collections for Instagram influenzas.
She’s been talking about clothes so a new range or whatever could be next on the cards... she managed to ‘sell out’ her lounge wear so who knows ....
View attachment 65870
His company is called in the style.

I'm not an avid follower of the Hinch thread and don't watch her instastories that often so no idea if this has been posted about before. But I definitely feel she must have someone who does her ironing. She never seems to post about doing it, but always posts about doing the washing!
She pronaby tumble dries everything so most stuff doesn't need it. I find if I finish stuff off in the dryer it doesn't often need ironing. But if there is ironing going on I'll bet her mum does it as when she was pregnant her mum took a load of baby clothes and washed and ironed them for her

Reactions: 9
I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on here lately. But just when I think I can’t possibly hate this parasite anymore or that she cannot possibly stoop any lower well she goes and surpasses herself.

I can’t even bring myself to look at the story.

People have got to be opening their eyes to the greed and the bragging? Surely 😩🙏🏼 Because she’s really gone full throttle this past month alone.

FOR duck SAKE she’s bragging very grossly about food at an extremely sensitive time of year for many, many people. I despair I really do! She’s living in a huge home lit up like a bleeping Christmas tree, with two huge Christmas trees inside, a thousand presents, heating cranked up to the max (strapless top and sweating whilst wrapping presents), gifted this and gifted that and now she’s shoving how much food she has in everyone’s faces. duck this 🤢🤯 I cannot wait for the bleep to fall from Grace and hit the ground bleeping hard. She needs a large piece of humble pie shoved down her great big greedy throat.

Sophie you are a vile, spoilt, greedy, selfish witch. Go and duck yourself.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I’ve finally unfollowed I could of cried after that story. I am fuming. I want to give her a shake she doesn’t even appreciate or realise the position she is in! What a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 15
Does no one remember the little ironing board she had on top of the dining table

Reactions: 17
She’s been talking about clothes so a new range or whatever could be next on the cards... she managed to ‘sell out’ her lounge wear so who knows .... (edited wit correct name)
View attachment 65870
Grrr....another "could of" on that screenshot!!! It's "could have" or "could've" if you must shorten it. I could scream...I appreciate not everybody had A+ in English at school, but when you have millions of followers, at least get your grammar and spelling right 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
How many more times!! She bleats on saying 'how did this happen to me, I don't know how this happened guyzzzzz'. Aye you do Sophie, you know fine well how it happened. You're a top performings sales woman who preys on a certain demographic and encourages them to spend spend spend to top up your bank account. Change the feckin record you absolute parasite 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can someone explain to me the wrapping paper storage stories. So she wouldn’t add a swipe up because she didn’t know where she got it from. Why does that make a difference?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.