Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she bare to see her beautiful baby with that awful gretel filter. And she really needs to stop that manic singing. Poor Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
I’m confused 🤔 why is she showing the wrapping paper storage thing again when all her presents are wrapped in brown paper? Hmm I feel a swipe up coming on .... for all of you asking about my wrapping storage ...

I thought the exact same as you... I thought she's finally going to take these Hampers to some less well off people... but no their for her and her family.
I hope they all get the 💩
I did too - I was expecting to see a mixture of stuff ready to donate 🤷‍♀️

Sorry - having a moment ... but what the f&ck with mummy and Jamie, if it was my other half he would be heartbroken at not being referred to as Daddy with his new baby’s first Christmas. Surely the fun in a new baby is being mummy and daddy especially at first Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My 11 year old came home from school and he'd won a box of sweets, he can't eat them so dropped them in the food bank basket on his way home from school without being told.
What an amazingly kind and generous son you have. I'm sure you're very proud of him. ❤

Reactions: 15
She cant remember where her bag for her wrapping paper and such is from. She's obviously only gutted because she cant do a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish she wouldn’t use the gretal filter on Ronnie... makes me feel really sad for some reason 🙈
I feel the same. Use it on yourself fair enough but not your kid. I feel sorry for him, she must think this singing is entertaining but it’s far from it. He never seems engaged with it. She’d be better putting her phone down and singing to him and interacting with him directly. I have a couple of songs that I used to song my son to sleep to occasionally. They mean so much to me when o hear them...I do wonder what actual ‘mum memories’ she actually making with him as she’s glued to her fone 24/7

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That cost is absolutely hideous
That is 1 horrible cost but obviously she’s not going to say it’s fabulous and she loves becusse she so been gifted so she has to say it for attention and likes and more freebies

So that's her good deed done!! A few items bought and donated to a doggy bank!! Yes it will make a difference but with her wealth she could easily afford to donate a heck of a lot more. She honestly thinks that makes her look good by doing that but if I was in her boots(thankfully not) I'd be donating a lot more than what she has.
She’s a joke so she is and all these idiot fans of her are just worst

Reactions: 5
Christmas day at the Hinch's: Cheese for 15!

We have one fridge and that's got all the Christmas stuff in it as well! We just cut down on the normal food this time of year.

The woman has lost her mind!
🤣🤣 Same! I've been using up bits in the fridge and freezer so we have some more space. The only thing I can't fit in is the turkey but that's gone to my mums. I didn't feel the need to go out and buy an extra fridge for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today I went to Tesco and donated to their food bank box ( this was in instead of my husband and I exchanging gifts) I was so delighted that the donations box was full to the top. Here she is filling a second fridge, when will this selfish witch realise her privilege? She could fill 20 tesco food bank boxes and not see a dent in her vast fortune. She could have donated all the proceeds from Decembers swipe ups and did some REAL good. She can't feel proud of herself? Being so rich through greed and manipulation?! I only hope that her Hinchers don't succumb to the black hole that is very! This really concerns me, that should keep her up at night🤬

Reactions: 31
I drop things in our collection basket weekly when I shop for the food bank.

My 11 year old came home from school and he'd won a box of sweets, he can't eat them so dropped them in the food bank basket on his way home from school without being told.

Read that Sophie, my 11 year old has more consideration for others than you!! You should be embarrassed you absolute melt.
What an kind and generous young man you are raising 😍 you should be very proud 💖😘

Reactions: 16
There it is, the oh so predictable wrapping paper bag swipe up. It's laughable!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up with every since last night.

now that card that has been sent by a “hincher” knowing how desperate they are to get noticed by her, Maxine would have included her Instagram user name. Therefore Soph would know how to contact her to say thank you?)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry just to echo others but I cannot imagine how damaging her showing her excessive food and presents will be to some of her followers. I’m lucky, I’m by no means well off nor do I have loads of spare money but I don’t have to worry about things like being able to buy food and heat my house and buy Christmas presents. Yet her stories still make me feel tit. I don’t have a big enough house to host Christmas Day, let alone for 15 people. I don’t have a garage, let alone a garage fridge full of cheese (and I’d bleeping love a fridge full of cheese).

if she makes me feel tit even though I know I’m actually very lucky, then I can’t imagine how people who are struggling will feel when they see her bragging. Makes me so mad.

At least you can’t buy manners, class, taste, morals or a personality though. So she’ll never have any of those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s like a child’s toy with 10 set phrases / topics of conversation that just rotate constantly.

“I take Ronnie outside to see our lights most nights he loves our lights so I take him outside to see them which he loves”

You’ve said this about 5 time’s now. We know.

“I love fields I love this field it’s the one field in my little village does anyone else love fields? I love this field. My camera roll is full of fields. This is the field in my little village it’s my favourite field”

You’ve said this once a week for maybe 18 months now.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I'm not an avid follower of the Hinch thread and don't watch her instastories that often so no idea if this has been posted about before. But I definitely feel she must have someone who does her ironing. She never seems to post about doing it, but always posts about doing the washing!

Reactions: 14
I'm not an avid follower of the Hinch thread and don't watch her instastories that often so no idea if this has been posted about before. But I definitely feel she must have someone who does her ironing. She never seems to post about doing it, but always posts about doing the washing!
Good point! Never thought about that before. Mind you, now that you've mentioned it she'll do an ironing story.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.