Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oven broke this week. I’m not happy or excited about it in the slightest. Couple of hundred quid right there that I’ve had to fork out on which I could have really done not to!
Yep. My washing machine went belly-up last week and flooded my kitchen. Had to for out for a new one - not great timing eh?

Reactions: 5
Yep. My washing machine went belly-up last week and flooded my kitchen. Had to for out for a new one - not great timing eh?
Our microwave is going, perhaps if I beg on Instagram someone will #gift me one, I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is with the dodgy singing recently? Does she really think she's being funny because she really bleeping isn't, even Ronnie just looks embarrassed and if she says "handsnomes" one more time I will lose my tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh there she goes again with that filter,
Screeching songs aggressively in his poor little ears! Also why is he not in bed.
She’s given him a bath then put him back on his play mat to stimulate him? and singing loudly? No wonder he doesn’t bloody sleep.

Reactions: 12
I actually thought, when she was saying oh and Ive done these hampers... that she had done hampers to donate to a charlty!

But no! They just have sooooo much food not even 2 fridges is enough!

Surely this is gonna send a shitload of people over to here!

Merry bleeping Christmas Soph!
Your the complete opposite of the true meaning of christmas 😡
Me too! Thought ok she's actually put her hand in her pocket to help less fortunate. Then said it was for her greediness and fam.
The greed and glutony is sickening. Really vile.

Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched her stories since this morning but I can imagine how smug she is over her new fridge.

Half the country is on its knees, trying to make it to payday/get through Christmas without skinting themselves and she’s bragging about having too much food.

I buy bits and pieces for Xmas throughout October and November. Two or three quid a week extra added onto the weekly shop really helps out with the snack food and drinks that inevitably get bought at Christmas and then there’s only the fresh stuff to buy a few days before. But it’s all budgeted for. I’ve made sure I have enough money to cover tomorrow’s Christmas food delivery (despite the fact I got paid yesterday, I can’t go crazy. I won’t get paid again until the end of January) and guess what? I don’t need a second fridge. You can only eat so much fresh stuff before it goes off anyway!

Another thing that’s annoying me about the bragging is the fact so many kids won’t get fed this Christmas. I teach 4&5 year olds, and I know full well that some of my kids won’t get a hot meal every day during the school holidays. Luckily they’re all entitled to a free school dinner, and I make sure that everyone eats as much as they can over dinner time -hot food,dessert, bread and juice or milk - in case they have nothing decent for tea time. Yesterday was the last day of term and we filled them with so many party snacks and treats to make sure that every one of them got to experience some festive cheer. On Monday I’m doing my first ever food bank donation (I’ve been buying a few items a week for the last couple of months) and I really hope it makes a difference to somebody on Christmas Day. Also donated a shoebox of treats to an animal shelter in Romania. So duck you Saint sophlora, you’re nothing special donating a few dog biscuits. You greedy, vile witch
I do a couple of shoebox appeals every year - one that goes abroad one that goes to homeless here in Ireland - I don't have much but I pick up bits as the year goes on - anyway my point is she should, at the very least encourage her nearly 3M to do something like this for their local homeless, women's refuge or similar - She could have done a great insta appeal and asked them all to post what they sent - The last month has been a constant bragfest - Soph you just killed your brand hun ;-) ATB for 2020 you'll need it !!!

Reactions: 17
Funnily enough my fb memories showed a status from three years ago when my cooker only had one large working gas ring so I had cooked cauliflower cheese, creamed leeks, plus homemade stuffing, pigs in blankets, carrot/swede mash, granny soak peas,❤ leading up to Christmas and froze it so I could do turkey potatoes Yorkshires and use a multi steamer for veg/gravy on the day for myself and 6 family members, Sophie would cry all the way to the restaurant if that was her .
Brilliant. It's amazing what you can manage with when you have to. I might have 2 fridges now 🤣 but when we first got married years ago we got given a small fridge as a wedding present, along with a cooker, which we couldn't use for a while, because the electricity supply where we lived at the time was a bit dodgy. The fuse board needed changing + re-wiring, so for a long time I was using a baby Belling (anybody remembers those? 2 rings and a tiny oven, all the heat went out as soon as you opened the door 🤣) and an electric steamer (and couldn't have both the steamer and the kettle on at the same time because they would blow the fuse...fun!). Still managed to cook proper meals for 4+ people at times, in a tiny kitchen.

Reactions: 9
That's interesting because I was looking at the individual letters.....the gs don't match and in the card she's doing these little o's over i's and t's. So I personally didn't think it was her handwriting. But if you've studied it then your opinion is more informed than mine!
I know what you mean, I thought the same as you to begin with but if you look at the tail of the g in 'teabags', 'yoghurt', and 'present bags' it's the same as/very similar to the tails in the card where she's written 'Following', 'watching' and 'enjoy'.
I think the circle to dot her 'i's was to try and throw people off.
The way she crosses her upper and lower case 't's are the same in both and also her lower case 'f's. I know @Raresteaklover will be on it with the forensic knowledge just now. With palaeography we were taught how to identify and then read different types of medieval forms of writing, so when I'm looking at the Grinch's lists and xmas card I'm looking at how the letters in the card could have been formed in a different style to each other but then weren't. To give an e.g. (I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I ❤ palaeography and don't often get to talk about it 😂) the lower case 'a' is formed the same in both pictures. Lots of people write 'a's like that, but many also use what's called a 'single compartment a', which is this here -> a. The size of the lettering looks to be exacty the same as well.
I mean she could have avoided this whole palaver by getting bugboy to write it instead. Imagine spending your Saturday night forging fan mail 😂😂 bleeping hell😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it too early for a title suggestion? Fancied a Jesus theme?

Xmas miracle! The Hinch of Maldon feeds the fifteen with five cheeses and two fridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on here lately. But just when I think I can’t possibly hate this parasite anymore or that she cannot possibly stoop any lower well she goes and surpasses herself.

I can’t even bring myself to look at the story.

People have got to be opening their eyes to the greed and the bragging? Surely 😩🙏🏼 Because she’s really gone full throttle this past month alone.

FOR duck SAKE she’s bragging very grossly about food at an extremely sensitive time of year for many, many people. I despair I really do! She’s living in a huge home lit up like a bleeping Christmas tree, with two huge Christmas trees inside, a thousand presents, heating cranked up to the max (strapless top and sweating whilst wrapping presents), gifted this and gifted that and now she’s shoving how much food she has in everyone’s faces. duck this 🤢🤯 I cannot wait for the bleep to fall from Grace and hit the ground bleeping hard. She needs a large piece of humble pie shoved down her great big greedy throat.

Sophie you are a vile, spoilt, greedy, selfish witch. Go and duck yourself.
For some reason, there still seems to be lots of adoring fans and they believe she's real because she shops in B&M.

Doesn't matter that she never pays for anything yet encourages people to spend and hoard and continue to spend, it's OK, she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter she's barely put her hand in her pocket to furnish her extension, that everything gifted in her house outweighs what they've actually purchased themselves, it's OK because she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter that she has thousands of followers that hang on her every word and who she has been able to sell literally anything to and who follow her dangerous and unsafe cleaning tips, she's real because she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter that she's driving round in a range rover and an audi paid for by her followers who are buying £200 pound hoovers and every other overpriced swipe up. She is relatable because she learned how to fit hair extensions oh, and she shops in B&m.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m late to the party but my big spare fridge at Christmas is outside the back door 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do a couple of shoebox appeals every year - one that goes abroad one that goes to homeless here in Ireland - I don't have much but I pick up bits as the year goes on - anyway my point is she should, at the very least encourage her nearly 3M to do something like this for their local homeless, women's refuge or similar - She could have done a great insta appeal and asked them all to post what they sent - The last month has been a constant bragfest - Soph you just killed your brand hun ;-) ATB for 2020 you'll need it !!!
I drop things in our collection basket weekly when I shop for the food bank.

My 11 year old came home from school and he'd won a box of sweets, he can't eat them so dropped them in the food bank basket on his way home from school without being told.

Read that Sophie, my 11 year old has more consideration for others than you!! You should be embarrassed you absolute melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe she wouldnt feel so sad about another day going by if she actually spent less time on her phone and more with Ronnie

Reactions: 11
Oh there she goes again with that filter,
Screeching songs aggressively in his poor little ears! Also why is he not in bed.
She’s given him a bath then put him back on his play mat to stimulate him? and singing loudly? No wonder he doesn’t bloody sleep.
She has no idea.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.