Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t take it no longer. I need to vent. I used to be a Mrs hinch fan. But.......it’s getting too much. The gifting The ads. She is trying to be relatable but she is so far from relatable it’s untrue!! Call me jeleous a hater or what ever Idc. We are all working our asses off stressing about money and kids husbands and the rest of it and you look on her stories and her home is gift gift gift!! It would take like 6 months wages to have just one piece of furniture that she owns yet she’s tagging tit like we are going to buy it so she can make her commission!! Then again I bet a lot of the hinchers are getting them selves into debt And feeling miserable trying to keep up with her. Me included! When she first came about I’d go b&m and spend £50-£60 easy on crap just because everyone else was doing it. Stupid idiot arnt I. I stopped a while back because it suddenly hit me I’m not going skint my self out just to keep up with this hinch stuff. I know for a fact people are screaming at their kids for messing their house up because it’s not to Mrs hinchs standards. People are not living in their means trying to keep up with her. Made me laugh when I saw her fill up her shampoo bottles and said she’s doing her bit for the environment! How thick can you be you’re still left with empty bottles regardless if you put it in another plastic bottle!!!! I’m not going to get in to the carbon footprint politics though. OH and the hand gestures and tapping and pointing to things is making me ill WHY DOES SHE DO THIS. I’m sorry Mrs Hinch I know you read this but you’ve changed. You have turned into an Instagram puppet and I think this time next year your following will dramatically go right down. Your world isn’t the normal world what we live in. And no one is relating to you anymore. Your promoting something online that isn’t realistic unless you’re an insta influencer or mega rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What scars? What loose skin?? Someone fill me in please👀
She lost a lot of weight and had excess skin removed from her arms - This surgery leaves zip like scars that never go and also still leaves excess skin as it’s near impossible to pull skin tight on the arms to make them firm like hers!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on here for a while. Just came to say. Her finger does my head in.
Why does she do that thing with her finger tapping stuff? So weird.
Secondly, I got into SO much debt because of VERY. Their interest rates are astronomical and I’m STILL paying it off 8 years later. She shouldn’t be advertising for a catalogue. Massive massive selfish witch.

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but is this for f*cking real?!

Oh boo hoo, laid awake at 4am thinking about all of your first world problems. Your “story content” and how you’re going to decorate your precious dining table at Christmas. I tell you what, why not think about the people out there who won’t be celebrating Christmas this year...
The children that will be waking up to nothing because their parents can’t even afford to put food on the table let alone presents. The homeless man sat in the pouring rain worrying when his next meal will be. The lonely elderly lady eagerly awaiting her carer’s visit because that 10 minutes is the only social interaction she gets all day. The family who are spending their final moments with a terminally ill relative... And then maybe just MAYBE realise how lucky you are to have

a) such trivial problems

b) no job so you have every single f*cking day and night to prepare for Christmas

c) an endless amount of money from naming a few cloths

Honestly you absolutely stupid, naive woman get a grip

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
It’s not even 8am and she’s pissed me off already. Moaning about how much she’s got to get done etc... try being a single mum with no help, having an actual job hun working in a busy shop everyday up until Christmas, then coming home and starting again. Wrapping presents is the last bloody thing on my mind. Aghhh I swear as the days go on she just irritates me even more!!!
Has she deleted her story as nothing shows since last night for me 🤔

I’m sorry but is this for f*cking real?!

Oh boo hoo, laid awake at 4am thinking about all of your first world problems. Your “story content” and how you’re going to decorate your precious dining table at Christmas. I tell you what, why not think about the people out there who won’t be celebrating Christmas this year...
The children that will be waking up to nothing because their parents can’t even afford to put food on the table let alone presents. The homeless man sat in the pouring rain worrying when his next meal will be. The lonely elderly lady eagerly awaiting her carer’s visit because that 10 minutes is the only social interaction she gets all day. The family who are spending their final moments with a terminally ill relative... And then maybe just MAYBE realise how lucky you are to have

a) such trivial problems

b) no job so you have every single f*cking day and night to prepare for Christmas

c) an endless amount of money from naming a few cloths

Honestly you absolutely stupid, naive woman get a grip
Very well said!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She lost a lot of weight and had excess skin removed from her arms - This surgery leaves zip like scars that never go and also still leaves excess skin as it’s near impossible to pull skin tight on the arms to make them firm like hers!
That’s because she never had skin surgery. That’s my bet anyway. I seriously don’t believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was noseying through her highlights earlier and spotted a cheeky tin of slim fast
Ugh this one is more annoying than soflora. Its bad enough we need to put up with her rubbish. But this one literally copies all her stories and pics. As soon as Hinch recommends following this account she has to post it too. All her stories are just blatant copies of whatever hinch does each day
Just had a nosey at that account. Apart from all the grey and tat she actually has a nicer home than Hinch! Her stories made me cringe, they were identical 🤮🎄

Reactions: 7
Still nothing about the loungewear 🤔No adoring fans telling her how much they love it, nothing on the internet except for the page that you could buy them from, and they still seem available. Perhaps people ordered them for Christmas presents so no feedback yet, and will be horrified at what horrendous quality they actually are, they looked totally crap, so tiny sizing too. The amount she must have supposedly sold to raise that large donation but where’s the feedback, you can bet she would have shared it and gushed over how pleased her Army are with their matching uniforms 🤢

Reactions: 23
Who's she trying to kid? From mummy and daddy on the present stickers!..duck off, you'll have bought nothing!! And Hinchmas? You're a ego on legs! witch😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One of my favourite things about Christmas is buying presents and the christmas food, yes it's stressful saving and budgeting but that's life.
I couldn't live with myself if I had everything *gifted, I can tell you exactly what I bought my eldest for his first ever Christmas and I bought it all for under £20 at a baby table top sale.

She infuriates me, I get accept the odd freebie but I can't see her dipping into her own funds for anyone, including Ronnie.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have 3 mill. Half the ppl are blocked so can’t unfollow now her I think so do they add to her count?? Then clearly a massive bunch of the others are bought? If all the unblocked ones were gone and the bots then she’d have a very small group of followers and even some of them would be tattlers 🤣
When you block someone it automatically unfollows. This is what I do to get rid of people who o know that I don't want to follow me, I block them then unblock so it unfollows but they are not blocked

Reactions: 10
Hopefully not going too off topic here but I just came across an account which I won’t name (don’t think it’s allowed? DM me if you want it) Anyway gorgeous family who took in their baby niece and nephew a number of years ago because the children’s father murdered their mother!! They have so much to cope with and worry about but Mrs Hands Gnomes wouldn’t have a clue about that sort of struggle because she lives in her weird grey gifted bubble and only pokes her head out to block anyone who even vaguely doesn’t swallow her bullshit!! What the duck does she have to worry about at 4 am?! I’m seriously running out of ways to call her out. Sorry this is ranty....think I’m hormonal (possibly a tad hungover!) As you were....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.