Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you shake your rug out, Chuck it upside down, on the floor where you have just shook it....where all the dust and dirt is? Whilst the tv is on pause, showing the advert you “missed” an hour ago and begged your minions to send you!! I’ve got to stop watching. She becomes more full of bull by the second!!!
Another tip shes bleeping stolen and passing off as her own!

She represents herself with very mixed messages, that’s what makes people doubt her honesty. For someone with ‘anxiety’ she gets very animated and over excited at seeing herself in print or on the tv, I suspect she has designs on fame Towie style and reality tv.
I cant even look at pics of myself without cringing and picking every bit if me apart: (

Just had a nose on the daily mail online at her interview and it says she's had gastric surgery!
Bloody knew it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Daily fail article first line calls her Sophie Hinchcliffe :ROFLMAO: With a C. Jamie will be in the comments again disguised as Melly fuming about itbeing Hinchliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same here I been in hospital in October I been I rehab for depression and anxiety I tried to kill my self and been sectioned been home since Feb X
Big hugs to you, vent away on here . If you need a shoulder just message me 😘😘

Why did she make a huge fuss about missing the daily fail advert, then that she would have to wait an hour on plus 1. They have sky....there is a pause symbol on the tv screen. Can’t you just rewind what you have missed?
She wants everyone to see and know though. Stupid bint she is 🤢🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
Hi I’m a new member but have been lurking a while. Most of what I want to say has already been covered as to why she’s a fraud and a phoney. But this morning I lost it completely when astonish thanked her for using the cup clean. After she posted her video as if she was the only 1 who ever used it. Done last week by sister pledge and dazlinclean. Plus this loo thing. Are folk nuts?? Good luck with your chemical mix there. Darwin in action

Attachments

Reactions: 10
And once again she flips her rug. Telling everyone about the tip! When its LQOC tip!!!! At least tag the lady who shared this tip a long time ago with your followers. I know forn a fact she or gleam reads this and I am begging you to stop ripping people off! You don't clean. You "wipe" already clean things. Your praying on vulnerable people for your benefit! Just stop. Your seriously pissing a lot of people off.
I just can't get on with this tagging people who's tip it was. My nan used to use zoflora should I be tagging her from beyond the grave.

Don't get me wrong I despise hinch but this tagging thing is a bit school playground don't you think?

I've seen so many account getting in a tiz about it. Does it really matter where you've seen a 'tip' or 'hack' before?

Reactions: 11
But she is portraying that she has this awful anxiety. But she can walk into a shop and film herself talking to the phone. She can stand in front of a camera, she can go on TV! She can go into a cafe and eat on her own. It's the little things. She may get the "nerves" but I tell you now she is not suffering from anxiety in the way she portrays. I cant even walk to school some days never mind going to a cafe on my own! She is a joke!
Totally agree with you! I know anxiety affects people in different ways and there is different levels. I was a Hinch fan...but I started to think, how can she do all she does when I can't even take my kids to school or be in crowded places etc. Personally I haven't seen her display any anxious behaviour.I'm not articulating myself as I'd like but to think she's making vast amount of money out of people misery..sickens me! I messaged her several times,none were read. One was on a really bad day I poured my heart out about my MH and attempted suicide...nothing. I just thought well she's probably got too many followers to answer. Now I think it's dangerous and she should have some duty of care? I did think her putting swipe up was her being helpful, what an idiot I was. I feel so silly.Her tips are borrowed or potentially dangerous. Sorry for my essay I'm just so bloody angry at myself and astonished by her grip on people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can't get on with this tagging people who's tip it was. My nan used to use zoflora should I be tagging her from beyond the grave.

Don't get me wrong I despise hinch but this tagging thing is a bit school playground don't you think?

I've seen so many account getting in a tiz about it. Does it really matter where you've seen a 'tip' or 'hack' before?
I think it's because she uses other people's tips then calls it hinched, she didn't even know how to use bicarb or clean her washer then she got to over 2 million followers and is raking in the profit

Reactions: 11
The scrub Mummy is basically a minky, scratchy one side and smooth on the other.

Reactions: 1

Its immoral. She reaps the rewards from it.

Reactions: 5
Its immoral. She reaps the rewards from it.
A lot of the tips LQOC etc have got have come from somewhere in the first place, Pinterest is flooded with them, I don't see them crediting every tip they use? Some of the tips are quite frankly tit anyway. People bang on about LQOC but I'm yet to see her do anything I haven't seen before, she's also ad after ad after ad so also reaping the benefits!

Reactions: 10
Lol comments on her article are moderated so, they are deciding what can be said about the fraud and what not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol comments on her article are moderated so, they are deciding what can be said about the fraud and what not.
She probably only mentioned the gastric band because there was talk of it on Tattle. If we didn't mention it, I doubt she would have.

Reactions: 13
She represents herself with very mixed messages, that’s what makes people doubt her honesty. For someone with ‘anxiety’ she gets very animated and over excited at seeing herself in print or on the tv, I suspect she has designs on fame Towie style and reality tv.
I get anxiety at times. I’ve had counselling for it. But if you don’t know me incredibly well (most times just my husband can tell) you wouldn’t be able to tell from the outside that I’m just about holding it together. I think we all have different levels of anxiety and more importantly different ways of dealing with it. I’m not gonna say: she deffo doesn’t have any and is putting it on for show. We need to remember everyone has different levels they find bad.

Also: Sophie ffs you KNIT or CROCHET socks. Not use a sewing machine

Reactions: 4
Sophie’s anxiety is about as real as her beauty spot in that pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.