Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the tips LQOC etc have got have come from somewhere in the first place, Pinterest is flooded with them, I don't see them crediting every tip they use? Some of the tips are quite frankly tit anyway. People bang on about LQOC but I'm yet to see her do anything I haven't seen before, she's also ad after ad after ad so also reaping the benefits!
Completely agree with this, but at least LQOC is open about being a business woman, whereas Hinch is deceiving people by making out that she’s everyone’s BFF and they’re all in this together and all that crap.

Reactions: 6
And there it is... baby bits! The baby bits that someone on here mentioned she hasn’t been showing and boom there it is 🙄 so predictable, did she go to the storage unit just to point it all out?

Reactions: 15
A lot of the tips LQOC etc have got have come from somewhere in the first place, Pinterest is flooded with them, I don't see them crediting every tip they use? Some of the tips are quite frankly tit anyway. People bang on about LQOC but I'm yet to see her do anything I haven't seen before, she's also ad after ad after ad so also reaping the benefits!
Fair enough.

The Daily Mail article actually made me feel pretty sympathetic towards her - which I'm sure is exactly what her management intended it to do!

I still really disagree with the undeclared ads, taking advantage of vulnerable women, promotion of environment damaging rampant consumerism, and normalisation of animal tested products, but I feel sorry for her struggles with body image and self esteem. To pay £6000 for a gastric band at just 21 years old, with money she didn't even have, shows that she was probably in a really horrible mental state. I feel sad for her - I hope she feels more confident in her body now.

Also, I actually believe now that she has anxiety and feel pretty bad for having questioned it, especially because I would be very hurt if somebody accused me of lying about my struggles with an anxiety disorder. I think it's true what you guys have been saying, that she doesn't have social anxiety, but I believe she probably does have health anxiety which can be just as debilitating. Reading about how she came close to having her arm amputated due to infection from the skin removal surgery, I can totally understand how that could result in an anxiety disorder.

The comments on the article were hilariously obviously moderated, though :')

"I'm proud to be a Hincher! Mrs Hinch keeps her info fresh and interesting, and has a zillion fabulous tips." - sounds like a PR manager wrote that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why rent a storage room when she has in effect 2 spare bedrooms? She must be able to afford to waste money... all her commission from all the vulnerable swipe up buyers.. thanks.. ATB Huns x

Reactions: 9
Why rent a storage room when she has in effect 2 spare bedrooms? She must be able to afford to waste money... all her commission from all the vulnerable swipe up buyers.. thanks.. ATB Huns x
Less money to declare to hmrc if she’s forking out on storage units

Reactions: 5
"I'm proud to be a Hincher! Mrs Hinch keeps her info fresh and interesting, and has a zillion fabulous tips." - sounds like a PR manager wrote that!
😂 Literally none of the Hinchers have ever spoken like that. I bet even the cretins that read the daily fail are rolling their eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Daily Mail article actually made me feel pretty sympathetic towards her - which I'm sure is exactly what her management intended it to do!

I still really disagree with the undeclared ads, taking advantage of vulnerable women, promotion of environment damaging rampant consumerism, and normalisation of animal tested products, but I feel sorry for her struggles with body image and self esteem. To pay £6000 for a gastric band at just 21 years old, with money she didn't even have, shows that she was probably in a really horrible mental state. I feel sad for her - I hope she feels more confident in her body now.

Also, I actually believe now that she has anxiety and feel pretty bad for having questioned it, especially because I would be very hurt if somebody accused me of lying about my struggles with an anxiety disorder. I think it's true what you guys have been saying, that she doesn't have social anxiety, but I believe she probably does have health anxiety which can be just as debilitating. Reading about how she came close to having her arm amputated due to infection from the skin removal surgery, I can totally understand how that could result in an anxiety disorder.

The comments on the article were hilariously obviously moderated, though :')

Assuming that all hasn't been exaggerated too.... 🙄

Reactions: 10
How bloody well dare she share this,shame on you mrs hinch after you blocked a poor lady who lost triplets call your self a woman l think not
Screenshot_20190323-183605_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's true, we have no proof that those health scares happened so it's possible that she's lying for sympathy from gullible people (like me, lol). But I would really hope that nobody would lie about something so serious.
The whole article reads as a PR exercise, it’s timed to strike with a sympathy vote against any negative reviews of the book.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's true, we have no proof that those health scares happened so it's possible that she's lying for sympathy from gullible people (like me, lol). But I would really hope that nobody would lie about something so serious.
I wouldn’t put anything past her, keeps the army in protective and sympathetic mode .

Let's not all forget how Gleam pay to have a lot of their "talent" featured in the daily fail. If this isn't a paid article then why are the comments being so heavily moderated?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
N
Let's not all forget how Gleam pay to have a lot of their "talent" featured in the daily fail. If this isn't a paid article then why are the comments being so heavily moderated?
It’s a very familiar photo shoot to the one Caroline Hirons did with the Mail, she’s a Gleamer too.

Reactions: 6
The box says “mini sewing machine” so why is she acting like she thought it would be bigger? I’m sure it stated mini when she bought it 🙄

Take bets on how long till she gets gifted a full sized machine? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.